Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ftn? (some thoughts as well)

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Read just first 3 lines, but it wasnt good for my eyes :S I believe if u replaced ur wall of text with 3 words, ur chances are still the same - poor.
    Anyway, gl. If u dont know the right ppl, you gotta 'FIGHT' ur way tho.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    at least the ones that have been waiting for it and that knows how to deal with torrents and keeping a good ratio and also that really needs it.
    and how can you tell that without knowing a person well?
    me dislikes trading too, but i'm a realist and i do believe that everyone gets what he/she deservs. invites are free but only to trusted people

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    if you arent a trader and dont like traders so wt* r u doin in da invite section.. if someone should give sometin for free then mostly r from traders giveaways and shit..

dont dismiss traders cuz you should read 2 of your rep points and then you can say im talking bullsh*t.

im so pissed of some guys like you that cant get an invite and instead writes a damn story to show that you r a nice antitrader guy so the mods can give that for free.. just f*ck it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I mentioned this in another post, where the member was asking how to get a leg up.

To all those who post here about how inappropriate it is to just *ask* for a high level tracker to be *given* please turn your attention to that post.

I agree with the poster above (Seppypom). Why should a person not ask. Why can't there be that opportunity for someone who can and will be a strong member of a community.

I say, more power to you enviouz. Good luck and keep trying.

oh....and in case some folks don't bother looking for that post I mentioned right at the start, the poster (who used their first post to ask for a high level tracker invite), did receive the invite directly from the sysop.

As Ive said before, this board has two very distinct *camps* so to speak. Those who get what they want through that stready pace of trading, and those who get it through giving and receiving. Both means create a successfull outcome. But personally I prefer the latter - but that is just my belief, and how I will manage myself when the time comes for me to have invites to giveaway.
    Last edited by kallieb; 08-08-2007 at 01:55 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    if you arent a trader and dont like traders so wt* r u doin in da invite section.. if someone should give sometin for free then mostly r from traders giveaways and shit..

dont dismiss traders cuz you should read 2 of your rep points and then you can say im talking bullsh*t.

im so pissed of some guys like you that cant get an invite and instead writes a damn story to show that you r a nice antitrader guy so the mods can give that for free.. just f*ck it
    first that was almost 6 months ago (havent traded since) the one from GaleaNatur i have no clue where that came from as ive only ever done one successful trade and that was with redmonster. ive gotten screwed way too many times and have since become friends with several members here who have changed my perspective on invites and trading hence my anti trading stance. however i have recieved invite from an EXTREMELY generous user. and no it wasnt a mod or op. if i was gonna beg for a invite i wouldve just sent brandon a pm instead of writing what i did. thankx to those that had kind words. and to those with not so kind works or thought i was in the wrong for posting well thats you opinion and you are free to voice it as much as anyone else is. i cant falt you for that. and a HUGE thankx to daveed

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Your keyboard has comma, shift and return keys for a reason. People might actually read your posts if you use them.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    if you arent a trader and dont like traders so wt* r u doin in da invite section.
    Read that back to yourself and see if it makes any sense the second time.

It's the "BitTorrent Invites" not "BitTorrent Invite Trading" section right?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    if you arent a trader and dont like traders so wt* r u doin in da invite section.
    Read that back to yourself and see if it makes any sense the second time.

It's the "BitTorrent Invites" not "BitTorrent Invite Trading" section right?

agreed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Invites are free, yes, but then they should be given to friends, good friends at that, not some random guy posting on a internet forum hoping to get lucky with a long shot and whom I will never meet in my lifetime.
    Nice post
    Proud Member of:

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

There should be a sticky called... "FTN Episodes"

maybe a stickies where the members can write their post about getting a free FTN...too much topics for free FTN lately

enviouz good luck my friend i hope u get it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast