Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kazaa Ignite Vs Speed Up

ignite does seem to find more sources...i left kazaa on all night with speedup and only ever found 1 source 5 minutes ago i d/ld ignite and have already found more users for my files.....badass
    666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Glad it works for someone other than me...lol

thought i was paddling up a river by myself on that one...hahaha

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    most of these speed-up things don't hardly work neway

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    5_O_Clock_In_The_Morning
    Ignite is ok. It increased my speed a little. I guess it's because I am downloading such a hard file to find. It finds alot of sources. I'm a little impress.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Speed up does the equivalent of right clicking and "find more sources" on each individual download. Kazaa Ignite does this on each individual source for the download, the equivalent of open up the plus sign by your download and finding more sources on each one of those individual sources (check the topic "Neat Trick That Gave My Downloads a boost" - Kazaa ignite does this automatically). I'm not sure how the built in accelerator works, still waiting for a final version.

There's no denying Kazaa Ignite is better (i.e. finds more sources) than speed up.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    i don't know what version of klite you guys are running but if you got the accelerator on with correct settings ignite makes no difference, if you find this to be different something is wrong with your settings for what ever you are using( accelerator, speed up, ptrack) (also i like to add that for some reason when i use ptrack with the accelerator my speeds go from 40 to 120/140 kb)

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I have to say I absolutely LOVE the accel built into K++, but I dont bother skipping files.

Before that I prefered P-Track to all others because it would kick downloads, and guess what K++ accel includes that feature . I have to admit P-Track was buggy though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12