Thread: [><><>< AntiTrades GiveAway ><><><]

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    add 4 HDbits

PM me when u have chosen the winners
    No Whining

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmzezo
    can i get gigatorrents or darkside plzz ?
    You don't trade mate, that's true... But from your 158 posts is at least 140 beging for invites... You are here 5 months and I couldn't find any giveaway thread from your side... Can't see any contribution from your side... I think we will have here more people which will deserve these invites more...

Quote Originally Posted by BoaBa
    until now nobody respected the rules. people if you really want/need the above accounts, read the rules and respect them. it's not big deal what the man asked.
    good luck to everyone
    Unfortunately i have to agree with you, they're just asking but nobody is following the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by znik
    Congrats for your antitrade giveaway!
    I am happy that you continue the previous antitrade giveaway and I hope that the second one will be even more successful than the previous one!

Very well thought requirements! Check the previous history of the candidates carefully!

I am happy that you show that there is another path apart from trading!

Let us know if you will need the support and offers of the rest antitraders. I believe a lot of people are willing to offer even more invites to members that are against trading.
    Thank you very much my friend I will need for sure your help, i can't be here all the time so feel free and have a look if the users deserve the invites or not... And let me know what you found. Every help is welcome, especially from experienced members as you

Quote Originally Posted by SAM
    i'm in people
    i offer
    5 mazetorrents invites
    1 tvjunkies
    1 filezone
    1 diwana invite
    2 torrent damage invites
    5 ip torrents
    for give away in this thread
    Thank you very much for your generous help my friend, your invites added. Hope more members will follow you

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666
    Good job M8. We need more like this. Let people know what sharing is all about.
    Thank you Sylar666

Quote Originally Posted by kallieb
    I'll add my little voice to this marvelous giveaway. I have Demonoid invites. I know it is not much but I'm very happy to share as many as Demonoid will give me. I don't want to disturb this thread, so please just PM me, or the author of this thread can tell me which one to give the Demonoid to. I'm very happy to do this.

regards,
    Every little help counts... Thank you mate
    Last edited by TCD004; 08-17-2007 at 02:54 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good giveaway.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Giveaways are always aprecciated! Keep them coming...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    We have the 1st two winners benchez >>> SKBiTS <<< and Capsino >>> Goem <<<. PM then guys your mails and I will send you invites.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    amr and emad
    this giveaway isn't for traders

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostat2005
    nICE gIVEaWAY

CAn i got DarkSide or GigaTorrents or oink if i have chance plz

I promise no cheat , no trade

I search for those tracker for long time and i will buffer this acc to offer giveaway from this acc
    m8, i appreciate, that you aren't trader... But you're asking for the 2 most popular trackers from this giveaway and i can't see any contribution from your side for FST community... 95 % of your posts is "can i have ___ invite please ?" I couldn't find any giveaway threads from you... Sorry but i think, we will have here more people, which will deserve these invites more than you...

Quote Originally Posted by Amr
    May i have GigaTorrents or DarkSide please??

Thanks anyway
    As SAM said this giveaway isn't for traders... Especially i really don't like account tradings...

Quote Originally Posted by Emad1129
    Can I get SKbits plz?
    No, you can't ! Have you read the rules at all ? Or topic at least ? This giveaway isn't for traders and you are obviously trader...

MikeChrobot, akkk, you guys are still in game for invites, i just have one invite for each tracker, so will wait for more posts. Be patient guys... Thank you.
    Last edited by TCD004; 08-17-2007 at 02:53 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast