Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need an invite for the DVDClub

MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    I honestly didn't intend to irritate anyone. As a beginner I was simply looking for help from people on here. I would have thought that my first sentence on trading on Demoinoid would have made it clear trading referred to sharing files on a tracker versus trading invites to other trackers.

Apologies to anyone who took it the other way.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBrooke View Post
    I honestly didn't intend to irritate anyone. As a beginner I was simply looking for help from people on here. I would have thought that my first sentence on trading on Demoinoid would have made it clear trading referred to sharing files on a tracker versus trading invites to other trackers.

Apologies to anyone who took it the other way.

well, to be honest..... thats what i thought.... i heard trading on demonoid... and thought they have a trading thread on demonoid??? ..... but, thats not really your fault, it's that there are sooooooooo many ppl today that trade for invites and accounts, ya know. and some of us are tired of that scene... and it's starting to show i guess...... sorry for that..

i hope ya get what your invite!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I wish I had an invite to give you...

It's kinda hard to get invited to TheDVDClub...

For now, you can always try signing up at Swebits. They have 3,000+ DVDRs and fast speeds...

http://swebits.org/signup.php

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    msbrooke what is your upload speed?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    msbrooke what is your upload speed?
    Hopefully the image works this time...

Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    I wish I had an invite to give you...

It's kinda hard to get invited to TheDVDClub...

For now, you can always try signing up at Swebits. They have 3,000+ DVDRs and fast speeds...

http://swebits.org/signup.php

Thank you! I checked out the site but its obviously a non-english tracker and I can't read whatever language it's in. I appreciate the suggestion though!
    Last edited by MsBrooke; 08-21-2007 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    MsBrooke's Avatar Member
    Pharaoh I sent you a PM following up on your request for speeds. You out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12