Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BitmeTV Request

Well its beginning to seem like unless your lucky enough to have friend in bitmetv already that a trade is almost necessary.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post
    Well its beginning to seem like unless your lucky enough to have friend in bitmetv already that a trade is almost necessary.
    FST Invite/trading/Giveaway section provides a common ground where ppl can "CHOOSE" to Giveaway, TRADE or just make friends. Any person should have that "freedom" to do so. Don't U think?
    It shouldn't be a place where an Xtreme Right wing or Left wing "Converting" or "Convincing" any individual .
    what happen to Freewill ? Did we lose it here?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Huh? How am i affecting your freewill? I expressed an opinion about trading that is all, feel free to trade all ya like.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Huh? How am i affecting your freewill? I expressed an opinion about trading that is all, feel free to trade all ya like.
    not u m8..and what i really ment is try 2 make friends around here first.before u ask them for free invites..invites aint everthing..just show that ur friendly and helpful member..it takes a bit of time but its worth..or try 2 hunt for trackers n trade..choose ur way..both r fine..
    Been There, Done That

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    To be honest i like reading the news section on here but apart from that i don't have much more to talk about on filesharing so Im not going to make alot of friends here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    With that kind of attitude, I doubt very much you will get what you are looking for, you now have 2 options, edit your post and hope your first post is the only post they see, or continue with your last post.

The choice is yours.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    To be honest i like reading the news section on here but apart from that i don't have much more to talk about on filesharing so Im not going to make alot of friends here
    You should try. This is a very nice community.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Not a bad attitude i know there is nice people here just apart from bit torrent I hardly use the internet or forums, not my thing.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    sphrth88's Avatar 100% Juice BT Rep: +1
    Not a bad attitude i know there is nice people here just apart from bit torrent I hardly use the internet or forums, not my thing.
    That just shows the only reason you're on here is to get what you want and leave. Hit 'n' Run on a forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12