Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BitMeTV ratio problems

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    But here comes the trick. Run a quick search for "Colbert" and see how many snatches the previous episodes have. I saw that each had around 200-300 snatches, so I can be fairly sure that there are 200-300 people who download just about every episode of the show. I can therefore be fairly safe in my assumption that around 200 additional people will download the show after me, assuring me a hefty bit of seeding.
    that is clever..... i would've never thought about doing that.... think i'll try it..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thanks for the tips guys. I tried some partial seeding. i.e, I partially downloaded a scene release from torrentleech and started seeding on BitMeTV, but after all the effort, I only got about 80MB of upload. I'll try now what you guys said.

I Dont Believe It, My Account's Just Been Disabled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Dont Even Know Why, I'm Still Seeding And I Updated The Tracker And It Works
    Last edited by anonymoose; 08-22-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
    But here comes the trick. Run a quick search for "Colbert" and see how many snatches the previous episodes have. I saw that each had around 200-300 snatches, so I can be fairly sure that there are 200-300 people who download just about every episode of the show. I can therefore be fairly safe in my assumption that around 200 additional people will download the show after me, assuring me a hefty bit of seeding.
    that is clever..... i would've never thought about doing that.... think i'll try it..
    I do that all the time. Since i don't know all the shows, a quick search too see how many people grabbed the previous episodes is a must !

You're account got disabled? :\ Try to talk in their IRC...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    anonymoose's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I suspect it's something to do with the invite tree. I am in IRC and waiting to get voice. It's been almost 2 hours so far....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12