Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoops Financial Results

Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    I'm not that fond of muffins, so pas de problem.

Last time I was in Belfast (or maybe last but one, yeah that seems about right) I was at the Odyssey Centre, to see t'Wrastlin with number 3 son. We went there really early and just spent the day mucking about, so we had lunch there. I decided on a nice piece of Bream. It was shite, really fucking poor. Thank fuck there was millions of chips and bread.

No really, I can't stress this enough, the Bream was the worst piece of fish I have ever eaten.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Did I mention how bad the Bream was.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    I'm not that fond of muffins, so pas de problem.

Last time I was in Belfast (or maybe last but one, yeah that seems about right) I was at the Odyssey Centre, to see t'Wrastlin with number 3 son. We went there really early and just spent the day mucking about, so we had lunch there. I decided on a nice piece of Bream. It was shite, really fucking poor. Thank fuck there was millions of chips and bread.

No really, I can't stress this enough, the Bream was the worst piece of fish I have ever eaten.
    Should've pm'ed me and we could have a had a pint. I would have dragged you up the Falls for a fish supper at Aldo's.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    The bhoy was a wee bit young for that, or to be left alone. I just had to satisfy myself with getting bongoed on Mangers when we got back to the Hotel. I hate Mangers btw, it tastes like apples. However it just seemed wrong not to.

We hired a car at Belfast International, so we visited Carrickfergus on the way home as we had loads of time. The Castle there is really quite cool.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The bhoy was a wee bit young for that, or to be left alone. I just had to satisfy myself with getting bongoed on Mangers when we got back to the Hotel. I hate Mangers btw, it tastes like apples. However it just seemed wrong not to.

We hired a car at Belfast International, so we visited Carrickfergus on the way home as we had loads of time. The Castle there is really quite cool.
    Fair enough. But bear in mind in the future, mi casa, su casa and all that.

As long as you pay the bill.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Fair enough. But bear in mind in the future, mi casa, su casa and all that.

As long as you pay the bill.
    Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12