Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Game Rip?

Originally posted by Keikan@2 July 2003 - 06:49
    Grand Theft Auto 3
    Oh yes! 140mg, runs great!

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Rips are for faggots who cant afford a cable connection/cant be arsed to wait for the download of a full iso. Why is a game so good? The movies, audio effects and the game play make a game good, only game play like a rip does? what the fuck is the point in playing it then as your missing what its meant to be like. Oh and I bet.hmmm $500 on Shoutman.

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Twigboy@2 July 2003 - 11:24
    C&C Generals was pretty good 181-megs major compression
    i agerr with you there mate that has to be the best ripped game that i have downloaded so far.

4. Games   -   #14
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Yea Grand Theft Auto 3, but the problem is that no radiostations , but downloaded them and got them to work thanks to someone who gave a document that explained it which which goes with what TNTsnowmanTNT was saying that not all the files r included.

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by theslayer40@2 July 2003 - 15:21
    Yea Grand Theft Auto 3, but the problem is that no radiostations , but downloaded them and got them to work thanks to someone who gave a document that explained it which which goes with what TNTsnowmanTNT was saying that not all the files r included.
    To me, radiostations are a plus, not a must.

6. Games   -   #16
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Yea, but it adds to the fun of the game and without it u can't have as much fun.

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by theslayer40@2 July 2003 - 15:31
    Yea, but it adds to the fun of the game and without it u can't have as much fun.
    That's why I said what I said. By "plus" I meant 'making the game better'. GTA3 still kicks ass without it though.

8. Games   -   #18
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@2 July 2003 - 15:11
    Rips are for faggots who cant afford a cable connection/cant be arsed to wait for the download of a full iso. Why is a game so good? The movies, audio effects and the game play make a game good, only game play like a rip does? what the fuck is the point in playing it then as your missing what its meant to be like. Oh and I bet.hmmm $500 on Shoutman.
    i think your gonna lose some money my friend........and another good rip is neeed for speed porche.

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

9. Games   -   #19
    That GTA 3 Rip was good, and you could even add the radio stations so that was a plus. But for any other games like Enter the Matrix, a rip would ruin the game. There is so much storyline to it, and you won't see that with a rip

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Wait im not your friend and your just genreally a dick so I bet on shout man

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast