Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Thread: The "antitrade" BitESC phenomenon

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post

who told you that? lmao

i haven't made a trade in my life and I can vouch for many other people who are the exact same
    Half or more of BCC were traders...start listing BCC memebrs and ill start listing who the ex-traders were..
    Well,even some of the current (Building Cheaters Community) members trade in some unfamous places under different aliases but if the mods there search well ,they could see the pattern in their posts in this unfamous forums but since i personally don't care then i will leave them to dig the info themselves

2. BitTorrent   -   #222
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post

who told you that? lmao

i haven't made a trade in my life and I can vouch for many other people who are the exact same
    Half or more of BCC were traders...start listing BCC memebrs and ill start listing who the ex-traders were..
    You don't even know who the BCC members are and you know they are traders? You got some psychic powers there, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve
    Well,even some of the current (Building Cheaters Community) members trade in some unfamous places under different aliases but if the mods there search well ,they could see the pattern in their posts in this unfamous forums but since i personally don't care then i will leave them to dig the info themselves
    That's a nice acronym you made there, probably it stands for one of a site you're an admin at I suppose? Well, honestly, if you don't care then why are you talking bad about the BCC?

This is isn't going anywhere, guys. As a moderator, if you knew your job, you would have immediately locked this thread as soon as it started going off-topic which it is right now. This thread was just to enlighten the members about Bit-ESC, not get into a BCC vs. blah blah war or bad-mouthing about the BCC. I suppose the best thing to do as a respected moderator would be to lock the thread instead of this. That's just my opinion and as JA said, we all have the right to share our views. Thank you.
    Last edited by SKGunners; 08-28-2007 at 12:58 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #223
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    So it is worst crime ever to talk openly about BCC after BCC members ruined whole Bit-ESC?
    Not that it means much to me, but I'm sure that if someone starts to dig BCC backgrounds, we will surely find some skeletons from there too..!
    Only pure angels are in heaven and none of us have bright, shining ring above our heads, huh?

BTW, All of us are tired discussing of this thing...it could be better to abandon this thread..!

4. BitTorrent   -   #224
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    You don't even know who the BCC members are and you know they are traders? You got some psychic powers there, mate.
    Thats why i said list them, and ill tell you who your traders are...I'm pretty sure all the older members from FST when to BCC and ive traded with them one way or another.
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #225
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mestari View Post
    t could be better to abandon this thread..!
    I guess that would be the best thing to do since I think the mods really don't want to lock this thread.
    Last edited by SKGunners; 08-28-2007 at 01:32 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #226
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SKGunners View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mestari View Post
    t could be better to abandon this thread..!
    I guess that would be the best thing to do since I think the mods really don't want to lock this thread.
    Yo im waiting for that list..
    eee

7. BitTorrent   -   #227
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You never traded w/ me...........

8. BitTorrent   -   #228
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    You never traded w/ me...........
    but u are old trader https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=1610322
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

9. BitTorrent   -   #229
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BTW the link says no matches....... I'll help ya though.....3-4 trades, last one a year or so ago....

Parrot Fucker just likes to badmouth things he knows he will never be a part of..
    Last edited by phrenzy; 08-28-2007 at 02:06 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #230
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    SCATriot forever...go cry emokid coz they didn't let u join BCC
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast