Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im Bored

chalkmongoose
    Mother Teresa is Catholic... Obviously she'd be opposed. But please, could a moderator quickly lock this, before it jumps out of hand.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 21:34
    Mother Teresa is Catholic... Obviously she'd be opposed. But please, could a moderator quickly lock this, before it jumps out of hand.
    There is nothing wrong with being opposed to abortion. But there is something wrong with saying that someone who was put through such an ordeal is wrong for wanting to have one.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    The Passion
    Thank you to The Knife Thrower for showing us all that there are no good or bad opinions (only different ones) but that there are only good or bad judgements (i.e. Judging (in a bad light) those who chose to do what some oppose)

Edit: I'm really impressed at the lack of flaming and the quality of the replies in this thread; it's a rare thing to see in this raucus Lounge of late. Perhaps it has something to do with JPaul; flamers tend to cower in his presence.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    agreed.
    max 80x80
    100kb

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Loomis@3 July 2003 - 02:55
    Edit: I'm really impressed at the lack of flaming and the quality of the replies in this thread; it's a rare thing to see in this raucus Lounge of late. Perhaps it has something to do with JPaul; flamers tend to cower in his presence.
    Ditto!
    But, I do see this as a potential problem waiting to explode.
    In everyones best interest I think it must be closed.
    Thank you all for your sensibility!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123