Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are People Getting Dumber?

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    I seem to attract viruses!

It was definately thru MSN tho.......nasty ones, so they were! I can live without MSN now, so doesn't bother me much.................

/me goes off now that my 2 pennies worth has been told

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss+3 July 2003 - 03:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evilbagpuss &#064; 3 July 2003 - 03:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose
    experienced guys like me can easily bust most firewalls
    mmm, sounds interesting...

Do you mean the firewall is poorly configured? Or do you mean a vulnerability specific to a certain version of firewall? Or are you talking about spoofing your address to be 127.0.0.1 and hacking &#39;blind&#39; so to speak?

I&#39;ve always thought a well configured firewall thats not vulnerable to a specific exploit would be pretty damn hard to "bust". How do you do it and how do you secure yourself against that technique?[/b][/quote]
    "Or are you talking about spoofing your address to be 127.0.0.1 and hacking &#39;blind&#39; so to speak?"

Humm I hadnt thought about that . damn, I wont get much sleep till I do that ,
    an the other stuff is going to keep me up for a week

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by professorX
    "Or are you talking about spoofing your address to be 127.0.0.1 and hacking &#39;blind&#39; so to speak?"

Humm I hadnt thought about that . damn, I wont get much sleep till I do that ,
    an the other stuff is going to keep me up for a week
    ph33r not B) In Sygate there is an option to counteract IP spoofing amongst other things. And hacking blind like that would be a pretty demanding feat anyway.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    are we allowed to give out forum address where you discuss hacking if someone asks for it?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@5 July 2003 - 05:52
    are we allowed to give out forum address where you discuss hacking if someone asks for it?
    By PM only - not on the actual board.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234