Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are Women Such A Pain !

Originally posted by WeeMouse@2 July 2003 - 23:15
    Ah but Alan, my friend - remember that men and women do not think alike....some women might think that you need to realise this and accept this - remember that women may find men's ways annoying, but we all have to put up with it!

The wise mouse has spoken!

so no woman in particular annoyed you?
    I put up with her annoyances !!!

but WHY the hell do women not want to do the same back ?

I am going to become a monk !!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 23:16
    Of course some women annoyed him. He's just to macho to admit it. It all boils down to what I said though.
    ohhhh is it now ? I dunno what gender you are lol

3. Lounge   -   #33
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

Us women are strange - we accept this! I cannot begin to explain the ways of my gender! I'm actually not a "normal" female (I love playing and watching football and am verry messy)!

I think I'm an OK girl - Lamsey just has to buy me cheeeez and I'm reasonable!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@2 July 2003 - 23:21

Us women are strange - we accept this! I cannot begin to explain the ways of my gender! I'm actually not a "normal" female (I love playing and watching football and am verry messy)!

I think I'm an OK girl - Lamsey just has to buy me cheeeez and I'm reasonable!
    yes very strange... lolol

37 YEARS OLD and I still cant understand women !!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    we think women suck because we don't understand them and women think that men suck because they don't understand us, so they key to a good relationship is:
    find somebody you understand and they understand you, looks, job, family and or what you think they are like does not matter, be honest with your self and see youself and the person you are instersted in as who they realy are, look if you are being ignored because you don't agree with something what are you doing with her boss??? find someone that understands you and you them

6. Lounge   -   #36
    chalkmongoose
    I'm male... But I'm bysexual, so I have a funny outlook on life. Actually trisexual, but lets not start.

7. Lounge   -   #37

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@2 July 2003 - 23:23
    we think women suck because we don't understand them and women think that men suck because they don't understand us, so they key to a good relationship is:
    find somebody you understand and they understand you, looks, job, family and or what you think they are like does not matter, be honest with your self and see youself and the person you are instersted in as who they realy are, look if you are being ignored because you don't agree with something what are you doing with her boss??? find someone that understands you and you them
    99% of what you said is great and 99% of that is what we are like.

Its just the annoying 1%

I cannot believe that one male has agreed with me in any way ?

In other words all your relationships with women are WONDERFULL !!

Total grollocks lol

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@2 July 2003 - 23:25
    I'm male... But I'm bysexual, so I have a funny outlook on life. Actually trisexual, but lets not start.
    Whatever floats your boat.. Quit advertising that in this post lololol

10. Lounge   -   #40

I think I've scared all the males....except muscle-man cos he could crush me with his wee finger!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast