Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chalkmongoose

Poster
    Originally posted by neil1967@3 July 2003 - 01:12
    you wouldnt say that jp if you read the p/m he sent me earlier!
    One speaks as one finds neil.

I cannot take into account that which I have not seen.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    that's the correct answer jp and i'd expect nothing less from you. i've been off for a few hours and i take it this guy has had a bit of stick, know what went on?
    max 80x80
    100kb

3. Lounge   -   #23
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Neil1967:

Have a look around a couple of the recent topics (basically the two locked ones&#33;&#33;&#33; ) that&#39;ll give you a fair picture. It basically got a bit out of hand and he incurred the rath of the massed ranks of regulars, you kinda got to remember he is only 16. Hopefully no real harm was done and it&#39;ll be forgotten.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    cheers for info zero, i&#39;m gutted i missed it all, he must have sent his p/m to me just before it all went off, when i switched back on i read his p/m first so i was probably a tough on him, dont think i&#39;ll get a reply off him after seeing this lot now, shame cos i did court one&#33;
    max 80x80
    100kb

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    second thoughts, on reading the locked threads i&#39;m quite glad i missed it all.
    i just hope i didnt inadvertently start it
    max 80x80
    100kb

6. Lounge   -   #26
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    I wouldn&#39;t worry about it Neil, I kinda come in just after it started and as far as I can remember he brought a lot of it on himself, in saying that a lot of &#39;bystanders&#39; were quick to jump to the defense of the regulars . Hopefully in the cold light of morning all will be forgotten and forgiven. This place thrives on the fact that it is a source of good help and in the lounge a good laugh. Hopefully that will continue and hopefully he will be back and things will go better the next time. Later

7. Lounge   -   #27
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@3 July 2003 - 00:07
    That&#39;s a bit harsh.
    so were his words to people, which justified my joking name for him.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+3 July 2003 - 07:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 3 July 2003 - 07:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@3 July 2003 - 00:07
    That&#39;s a bit harsh.
    so were his words to people, which justified my joking name for him. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, He came here and had a pop at us So what did we do lads........................We shut the little s*i* down quick as ya like

In The Words of our friend Zero Cool

"Mess With The Best.........Die Like The Rest" B)

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

9. Lounge   -   #29
    hypoluxa3k
    okay, everyone, just lay off the guy, move on, he&#39;s just a confused 16 year old american who thinks he bisexual and thinks he&#39;s smart and thinks he can talk bollocks in k-lite forum.

he&#39;s wrong about all that of course&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    It is true of coarse that he thought he could impress everyone by being like that, he just got it wrong, and we all find someone who wants to bag the noob, Me and you Hypo had a barney on my second night in But it&#39;s gone with and I don&#39;t hold grudges, so mabey he&#39;ll come back later with a humble attitude and try to join in rather than shounting "LOOK AT ME" Then mabey people won&#39;t hack into him Give peace get peace, give agro get plastered all over the place

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast