Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Torrent-Damage Banned IP Ranges in Egypt ?

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Was it because they were they don't like Patriot???
    the man is in a constant battle with trackers banning him, it comes with the job i guess
    unless they are planning to ban US then i am all good i believe TD staff have much more important things to do than to worry about me besides i didn't break any TD rules and i believe that i haven't done a trade since along time now ,i am currently more than satisfied with what i have ,may be they should ban u (benchez) ,you are more athreat than me ,you are one of the biggest trackers collectors ,infact i never see you in the invites section except when u want something to ask for

You claim your anti-trader while u trade in some way or another ,what do u think of your thread here?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...traders-198237

Giving 1 invite for every request filled ,as u give 1 invite for another 1 ,your much more danger than me

Good Luck Anti-Trader

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

the man is in a constant battle with trackers banning him, it comes with the job i guess
    unless they are planning to ban US then i am all good i believe TD staff have much more important things to do than to worry about me besides i didn't break any TD rules and i believe that i haven't done a trade since along time now ,i am currently more than satisfied with what i have ,may be they should ban u (benchez) ,you are more athreat than me ,you are one of the biggest trackers collectors ,infact i never see you in the invites section except when u want something to ask for

You claim your anti-trader while u trade in some way or another ,what do u think of your thread here?

Giving 1 invite for every request filled ,as u give 1 invite for another 1 ,your much more danger than me

Good Luck Anti-Trader
    ......................................benchez
    J.A Patriot

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

Good Luck Anti-Trader
    ......................................benchez
    J.A Patriot
    ,well i believe benchez should be on atop of palm tree instead ,i am just asmall bush to him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12