Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Scn

Would you please enlighten me on the fuck ups, please.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Roark you saying they was taken the piss and you was there why didn't you copy past the convo and show us @fst
    you chat BS
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    Would you please enlighten me on the fuck ups, please.
    Lets see...2 latest ones - begging disabled users for donations and user info leak.
    I haven't got an account there and wasn't paying too much attention (this finale was quite obvious). Other people who had accounts can probably tell you more.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    Roark you saying they was taken the piss and you was there why didn't you copy past the convo and show us @fst
    you chat BS
    Why would my first reaction be to come paste it at FST? No one's even denying what I'm saying, whatre you calling BS on? I have an idea, come up with something meaningful to contribute, then hit the post button.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Guys, this is none of our business. What has been done is done, you cannot change the past.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Now everyone is trying to blame one person of what happened ,is that how friends act ,SCN staff will betray eachother sothat eachone of them can stay alive ,what Roark said is the samething i have heard from others who were in that irc channel .SCN staff was pretty much aware of what's going on and they were laughing their asses and that's why earlier in that post i said i have info that 3 scn staff members were involved in that shit before Roark's post .I am sure they won't be laughing their asses if their personal nfo,ips,mails,geographic locations,previous trades were publically posted but that's against any decent person's morality.as for making silver appear like an angel well if u wanna know why he stepped down from being sysop there i am sure i can tell you the reason for that on msn and it has nothing to do with the scn shit because he stepped down as sysop and joined as moderator so if scn was involved in the shit and he knew wouldn't he step down from staff and get avip position instead so don't try to brighten the guy and if u wanna know more shit about him well u can catch me on msn when i am available

some known btstaff who have been very close to scn during the whole time and have been supporting them are trying to brighten the rest of scn staff by blaming one person to allow the rest to comeback again clear as the humiliation and disgrace associated with them wasn't good enough

one more thing that i believe wasn't mentioned before but it won't hurt to mention now that SCN were faking their seeders and leechers numbers during their first weeks ,The next Screenshot which was taken some weeks after they opened and they were currently having around 1600-1800 members shows that most seedeed movie was shooter with 344 seeders ,That screenshot was taken 7 -10 days after shooter was released and the irony that SCN which has 1600 members had 344 seeders on that torrent while SCT with 15000 users had 352 members at that time with adifference only of 8 seeders while Revtt with 35000+ members had around 540 seeders by that time (so u do the math) and the same also applies on the rest of the releases

That's not the thing ,well the thing that if u have tried to leech that torrent u won't get connected to 1/4 of that number ,hopefully u will connect to 11-20 seeders but u will get decent speeds because they were throwing acouple of seedboxes by that time . i think those who were early members can pretty much say how many they got connected to and how many the tracker reported and the funny thing that after 3 days of that Screenshot the seeders in sct and Revtt have decreased while the great SCN maintained his awesome seeders

well even their seeders in packs were unbelievable as LOST S03 was having more leechers than bitmetv with the (24000 members) ,u can notice that in the screenshot also

But i think they figured out that it became too obvious if it continued that way so they returned it to normal after some weeks

SCN was the shittest tracker and they went down with a scandal .Now they are trying to blame one person over the whole thing which is really pathetic

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Speaking in the words of Kyle Broflovski "that was such uber pwnage!"
    Last edited by AugustoP; 09-03-2007 at 10:42 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    LOL awesome ownage man.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    This is a lot of bullshit. For some reason some of them are running to distance themselves from Agent47 now, but on the day it happened, they were all laughing it up in their IRC channel. Certainly bunny67 and Silver (former trader ironically enough) have shown they have no problems with publicly revealing the IPs of people they don't like. Something to consider next time you hear FTN brag about being the most secure site on the net.
    so tell me what i said to people in that channel yeah i was in there but never said a word was lurking looking to see what was going on like as a lot of others did (to be nosey)the only time i responded was wen sme1 came in slagging silver off and he wasnt even in the channel at the time ,so dnt you dare say i was laughing it up at pple name them or let them come forward like.also being that scn db was taken down how the fuck would i have peoples ips ?i was a mod i do not have the database .also half the peoples ips that where posted are friends whom ive spoken to about this and know i wasnt involved
    Last edited by bunny67; 09-03-2007 at 10:51 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I consider myself a "victim" of the SCN parody, since my personal IPs,emails and stigma were posted openly that day, along with many other innocent FSTers who dared to criticize SCN.

I had made a well-intentioned comment here that day, wondering whether the SCN staff had ever thought of all their members who had donated money after their recent plea for money, and whether they had thought of all their members who had paid seedboxes to seed on their tracker.

The result was to be ridiculed by Agent47 on their IRC, been called an "asshole" and "FST brown noser" and been exposed with all my IPs, emails and GEO stigma as if I were a criminal.

I have never cheated, kept dup accounts, traded with or scammed anyone. I am one of the higly trusted FST members, belonging in the ATG team.
    I had paid my seedbox to buffer my SCN account up to 700GB and was thinking even to donate on SCN.
    Agent47 gave no reason for my exposure, other than that I was an "FST asshole".
    This is the worst method of fascism and terrorism I have ever seen.

I am sure Agent47 started it, but noone else from the SCN staffers tried to avert him from doing it from the very beginning.
    I wasn't on IRC that day but I have seen only a screenshot that Melvin posted.
    The names are blurred, but it is obvious that some people knew me and they were making fun of me been exposed for nothing.

I would expect that MelvinM would at least try to protect me, as a fellow ATGer, but not only did he laughed at me but he also gave to Agent my stigma.

Of course there were also some other buddies (and SCN staffers) who were also on IRC and also didn't try to protect my privacy. The only comment of support I read was that "znik isn't that bad"...
    At least someone asked later on Agent47 to remove my personal IPs from his miserable 'GAY" list.

I am also sure that Agent47 had the support of some other SysOps that day, since one of my emails exposed was never used elsewhere, other than 2 trackers and NEVER on SCN.
    There was no other way for Agent47 to know it if he hadn't the support of other SysOps.

Personally I will be very careful from now with any other new tracker I will ever trust again.

Last edited by znik; 09-03-2007 at 02:34 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast