Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeding

fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Have you ever tried uTorrent and compared it with Azureus (which one has better connectability)?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post

Have you ever tried uTorrent and compared it with Azureus (which one has better connectability)?

Ever since I started using uTorrent I never thought of going back. I started using it because my Uni PCs were bollocks and Azureus would kill them. But uTorrent turned out to be a god send.

Please share your views, fstrulz, about Azureus's performance.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    If your talking me I'm not patronising anyone I was just listing possible causes that I've experienced.

On oink I'm pretty sure clever is connectable so I can't imagine you could be one and not the other if you think that's the case then I'd double check to verify it http://oink.cd/connchecker.php. So if it says your connectable then I'm pretty sure your both.

Another thing oink is one of the trackers I've had issues with. Literally I've had to manually update my tracker at times every 5 min inorder to obtain any UL speed otherwise I'd be sitting at 0.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    If your talking me I'm not patronising anyone I was just listing possible causes that I've experienced.

On oink I'm pretty sure clever is connectable so I can't imagine you could be one and not the other if you think that's the case then I'd double check to verify it http://oink.cd/connchecker.php. So if it says your connectable then I'm pretty sure your both.

Another thing oink is one of the trackers I've had issues with. Literally I've had to manually update my tracker at times every 5 min inorder to obtain any UL speed otherwise I'd be sitting at 0.
    oh right, really sorry. I dont use OiNK so I hope you understand.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    No big deal, it is after all difficult to tell tone on here. I don't really like the site myself just going to get my account up enough to where I have access to invites so I can share them and then leave it be after that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If U "Intend" tto venture and try uTorrent, use the Version 1.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12