Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have Revolt+email

Country IP change on Revolt = Banned Account. Why do you think 90% of accounts were disabled when Revolt opened signups. The only way you can trade the account safely is give it to someone from the same country as you but i recommend you keep the account.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    If you dont want it, than ask one of the admins to delete it. Hate greedy people

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSI_19 View Post
    if u dont want that forum
    give it to me and i want to use it
    better than the account banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Country IP change on Revolt = Banned Account. Why do you think 90% of accounts were disabled when Revolt opened signups. The only way you can trade the account safely is give it to someone from the same country as you but i recommend you keep the account.
    thats not true at all. it is only true when you access the account from another country, AND change the pass and/or mail immediately after. then it will probably be banned. i have literally moved from europe to asia and still nothing has happened yet. so please dont give people the wrong info.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    thats not true at all. it is only true when you access the account from another country, AND change the pass and/or mail immediately after. then it will probably be banned. i have literally moved from europe to asia and still nothing has happened yet. so please dont give people the wrong info.
    When you trade the account you will have to change the password on it unless u trust the guy so much. So when u moved to asia and europe u didnt need to change the password since it was your account.

Anyways think of it as a precaution. I dont think people would like to take the risk if high level trackers are on the table.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    TDC SysOp
    well its up to 95% now, ppl keep fucking about

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    we're working through them but we have lives outside this. if we missed you on the first sweep we apologize, but fear not we'll soon get you. and just so you know we have other tools at our disposal than the ones mentioned here

jimmymac
    revolt admin

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    95% banned

i suggest invites rather than open signup

too many dupe accounts got created

atleast with invites you have a certian degree of control

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    the acc will be banned in no time
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    whats so great on that site it is only a forum not like sct ,ftn and many other good sites
    everyone going after it because it is rare

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post

we're working through them but we have lives outside this. if we missed you on the first sweep we apologize, but fear not we'll soon get you. and just so you know we have other tools at our disposal than the ones mentioned here

jimmymac
    revolt admin
    Hehe. Sina now you are under a sight.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast