Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have Revolt+email

josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by smervincle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post

we're working through them but we have lives outside this. if we missed you on the first sweep we apologize, but fear not we'll soon get you. and just so you know we have other tools at our disposal than the ones mentioned here

jimmymac
    revolt admin
    Hehe. Sina now you are under a sight.
    only a matter of time
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by josephs911 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smervincle View Post

Hehe. Sina now you are under a sight.
    only a matter of time
    Poor Sina.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post

thats not true at all. it is only true when you access the account from another country, AND change the pass and/or mail immediately after. then it will probably be banned. i have literally moved from europe to asia and still nothing has happened yet. so please dont give people the wrong info.
    we're working through them but we have lives outside this. if we missed you on the first sweep we apologize, but fear not we'll soon get you. and just so you know we have other tools at our disposal than the ones mentioned here

jimmymac
    revolt admin
    nice one jimmymac...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by signalearth View Post

jimmymac
    revolt admin

nice one jimmymac...
    It is easy deal

He Will Just check ip change log and password log and disable you easly
    Last edited by 0110; 09-02-2007 at 11:52 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Country IP change on Revolt = Banned Account. Why do you think 90% of accounts were disabled when Revolt opened signups. The only way you can trade the account safely is give it to someone from the same country as you but i recommend you keep the account.
    thats not true at all. it is only true when you access the account from another country, AND change the pass and/or mail immediately after. then it will probably be banned. i have literally moved from europe to asia and still nothing has happened yet. so please dont give people the wrong info.
    well as you only posted once since you joined revolt i have decided you don;t need the account

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    so after what you said his account is gone?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You cruel tw@t

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    we had his account monitored and we did notice the ip change which i could pm to him, i wouldnt post it here. but we decided to wait for a week to see if he would use the account. he made a one word post, thats not exactly the quality of posting we expect from our members. we will invite someone else to take his place

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i revolt going to open signups any day ..............?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    we had his account monitored and we did notice the ip change which i could pm to him, i wouldnt post it here. but we decided to wait for a week to see if he would use the account. he made a one word post, thats not exactly the quality of posting we expect from our members. we will invite someone else to take his place
    As you are aware, there are some quality posters that missed out on the opportunity to take advantage of the open sign up, so I hope that by you being around here more often you will note who they are, or maybe have a thread where you offer an invite and those looking to get in have to post a reason why they, over others, should be given an invite to your place?

That would at least keep out the undesirables by just freely having an open sign up again and that would reduce the need for less trading of accounts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast