Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scenetorrents invite wanted!

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Post edited as requested!
    Last edited by threelions00; 09-05-2007 at 08:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00 View Post
    i am not an expert at this ya know but I did know what WIAW meant!

I have an old torrentleech account (105 weeks old) that I could offer as well if anyone was interested but the ratio needs a tiny bit of work (Ratio: 0.811 Uploaded: 305.15 GB Downloaded: 376.17 GB at the moment). Don't know if this helps my chances!

Someone has already IMed me saying 20 Euros...please don't IM me, no chance of me paying!
    ScT charge for their invites, 20 Euros for one surprisingly enough, so if you are not willing to repay the inviter his costs, then you will continue to find it very difficult to get an invite for what you are offering.

The person that IMd you was offering you a way to get one, maybe you should rethink your strategy and your game plan and try again.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Ok, fair enough, I'll give it a miss...got to love the 'Never pay for filesharing' motto

But if anyone wants to offer me one for free...well, ya never know

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    if your struggling with tl ratio wise cause of slow upload, getting a sct account will give you sleepless nights

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by daveed View Post
    if your struggling with tl ratio wise cause of slow upload, getting a sct account will give you sleepless nights
    good point sorry man but i dont want to get you an invite for SCT after all. i dont want you getting me banned. this is not like other trackers

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Ok, fair enough, I'll give it a miss...got to love the 'Never pay for filesharing' motto

you are not paying for filesharing. You are paying for an invite. Once you are there and you can actually start to "share your files" you won't have to pay nothing

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

you are not paying for filesharing. You are paying for an invite. Once you are there and you can actually start to "share your files" you won't have to pay nothing
    hes not getting their anyway if he has trouble keeping a decent ratio at TL

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    getting bitchy now i was thinking about getting a seed box but wanted decent trackers first but not to worry if i don't get an invite, i'm sure i'll live

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    well yeh if you think you can manage to get a few high rated trackers it might be worth getting a seedbox. all i can say is id hate to be at SCT without a seedbox. those people must have sleepless nights trembling over their ratio. what they can/cant download

anyway i wish you all the best in getting your higher ranked sites and seedbox.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    if u r not going to pay for file sharing, whats the point of getting a box - isnt that paying for file sharing??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast