Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for FSC

AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Actually there're no rules about trading at FST, the only thing that you can't do is sell/buy invites although this avoided easily by offering Rapidshare and Steam accounts and seedbox access.
    It's a shame that anyone with money can enter a torrent tracker this way. This is what threatens security more than anything IMO and shouldn't be allowed under any guise.
    Not gonna happen. If you stop it here such trading will emerge elsewhere. If you really care about security torrents are not the best way to get your stuff.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    OK, I'll make it simple for those hard of hearing:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-first-124002

Only ever mentions INVITE TRADING, it does not mention ACCOUNT TRADING (for a good reason), clear enough for the doubters yet?

So that is where REP points where meant to come from, fuck all to do with account trading.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    oh so now invite trading is ok and acc trading is not? cuz i don't see your point?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I control who my invites are given to, and traversely those that wish to invite me know they will be safe.

Account trading has no such security and I would hate for any of my invitees handing over accounts under my invite tree without my knowledge, I do not know nor have any control over where they will end up, and what they will do with them, they do not have the same sense of loyalty to the inviter as the person who was invited.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post

So what is "Trading Rep" which is given to each trader after a succesfull trade. Trading Rep is there for a reason to make trading more safer which was enforced by the staff. Why is there a middleman section to allow trades. All these point towards the fact that FST is a trading forum

Please explain yourself properly. Fair enough FST might not have written "Trading Accounts Section" in bold and in large font but that does not decipher the fact FST is a trading forum.
    exactly my point, like i said, rep points are for TRADERS, and i don't care if it's not written there, the WIWA thread is a trading guide so you don't get screwed (as well it also has some very good reviews, i never said it didn't), but it works just like a price list!
    im not saying this is bad or good or anything is right or wrong, i'm not taking sides either, im just saying
    ENOUGH WITH THE "XX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE" cuz that is total bullshit, you think you can trade 50 accs and invites and then tell someone they can't offer an NB invite for whatever reason? if so youre an idiot, that's all.
    Get over it. FST can do whatever it wants. The staff owe you nothing, including an explanation. This isn't a democracy if they want to do a deal there is fuck all you can do about it, you don't get a vote. They have similar deals with TL, FTN and NB so just don't trade them here. Pretty simple really.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

exactly my point, like i said, rep points are for TRADERS, and i don't care if it's not written there, the WIWA thread is a trading guide so you don't get screwed (as well it also has some very good reviews, i never said it didn't), but it works just like a price list!
    im not saying this is bad or good or anything is right or wrong, i'm not taking sides either, im just saying
    ENOUGH WITH THE "XX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE" cuz that is total bullshit, you think you can trade 50 accs and invites and then tell someone they can't offer an NB invite for whatever reason? if so youre an idiot, that's all.
    Get over it. FST can do whatever it wants. The staff owe you nothing, including an explanation. This isn't a democracy if they want to do a deal there is fuck all you can do about it, you don't get a vote. They have similar deals with TL, FTN and NB so just don't trade them here. Pretty simple really.
    I am without a doubt against trading whether its invites or accounts being traded in my eyes they are both bad..

I wasnt questioning FST's decision it was merely a question to find out why certain trackers are treated differently here at FST i.e. FSC & NB.
    Last edited by _coder_; 09-06-2007 at 05:40 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

how about this, y dont u go to the 2nd page of replies to this msg, and read the 1st i wrote, then see if anything you said was necessary. cuz its what i said.
    but i think we all have the right to an opinion.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @nbo, chill m8 I read what you said the first time and what I said still holds. I'm sorry if it offended you. I was just getting a bit sick of all the posts saying "FST is hypocritical...FST needs to post what's ok to trade...FST needs to explain the deals they make".

No offense was meant, and yes your entitled to your opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123