Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ''Please ban account Trading''

RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RaPPeR View Post
    no . you dont get it .
    trusted or not trusted , trading is trading .
    doesnt matter with whom or for what .
    if invites trading is allowed so trading accounts should be allowed .
    invites are given to you , for u to invite a friend of yours .
    not to give them away or trade them. with someone you dont know.
    if you trust him , you can give him for free.
    i see dude , but you missed Something
    most of the trackers were allows Trading invites as i road in the big old threads , they Forbidden Trade account/invites when its Spreaded
    -V
    So there is something good that happened from accounts trading. for the first time eh ?
    I don't believe it'll ever end. There are tons of forums over the net .
    I don't know how it used to be on those trackers , But it'll never come back again.
    Hmm , in generally I'm against trading.
    But, I did trade when I wanted/needed something.
    NO MORE
    +1 For you ?
    Last edited by RaPPeR; 09-06-2007 at 05:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Btw, invite trading is not trading at all. It's just one man sending an invite as a "thank you" to another. Just like some sites thank their members for donations

as far as i knew...... when ya give someone somthing for another something, thats called a trade!

not a means of thanks .. lol
    no matter how ya slice it ... a trade is a trade pure and simple..

(some people will strive to no end, to support misguided ideas.)

Quote Originally Posted by RaPPeR View Post
    So there is something good that happened from accounts trading. for the first time eh ?
    I don't believe it'll ever end. There are tons of forums over the net .
    I don't know how it used to be on those trackers , But it'll never come back again.
    Hmm , in generally I'm against trading.
    But, I did trade when I wanted/needed something.
    NO MORE
    +1 For you ?
    sadly.. i agree, it may never end.. BUT, it has to start somewhere.. why not here???

and again... you shouldn't have to trade at all, to get what ya WANT... there's plenty of ppl here that will give an invite to damm near anywhere.... IF your a proven member of the community!
    Last edited by jasperr; 09-06-2007 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    FST already have a bad name (imo) between torrent site, so I doubt FST respectable between all torrent sites
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    its all fine, but talking about me now. i trade but i think that we dont need trade for have what we want, i start it a torrentleech free invite of a friend, next i get sitr and revolutiontt, after two weeks i get oink, bitme, bitmetv, fb, db, hdbits, bit-hdtv, scn, oink, one more week and i get czone ncore iplay scenetorrents, in the next week i received tranceroute and thors. a few days a free kg wiitorrents i dont more tracker. And i have other accounts but dont use much.

only traded for get czone,darkside. and all trackers that i will have in will be for and from my friends.

So i was wrong when try trade its not the right way, giveaway its good, and give invites to your friend its very good.....

p.s: dont try all tracker or the rare ones this isnt a game. And make friends its the way. Anti trader.
    Last edited by vizouk; 09-06-2007 at 06:55 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    So how do you call situation when a person sends some money and gets upload credit?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    So how do you call situation when a person sends some money and gets upload credit?
    Pay 2 Leach

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    If that is how the tracker wants to manage their affairs that is their business pure and simple. They are the ones who determine the rules and ways to gain ratio etc. If you don't like it you don't join.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    If that is how the tracker wants to manage their affairs that is their business pure and simple. They are the ones who determine the rules and ways to gain ratio etc. If you don't like it you don't join.
    No one is forced to join FST and trade accounts as well

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    When i joined this place it was very different. One could just ask for an invite and 9 times out of 10 you'd get it.. Greed ruined it all...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This almost reminds me of a South Park episode I watched recently. Basically about activists and protestors concerning the war in Iraq.

"I'm a little bit country (activists), and I'm a little bit rock n' roll (protestors)."

Benjamin Franklin makes his feelings known. He believes they could become a country that could go to war, but at the same time also make it appear like we don't want to go to war by allowing people to protest. "…an entire nation founded on saying one thing, and doing another."

For some reason this reminds me of this topic, because there is always going to be people who are for/against trading. In theory we balance each other out. Both will always be there, and both will always keep the other in check.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast