Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ''Please ban account Trading''

AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Not gonna happen. If you want to get to high level trackers by trading you have to trade accounts and/or spend money.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    its hypocrisy to say "trade invites , but dont trade accounts " .
    respect one of the Private BT Sites rules
    the rule is comprehensive to the invites 2 .

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I've already said this in the invite-forum in the poll about account trading and I'll repeat that here: it basically doesn't matter how someone becomes a member on a tracker, be it by inviting him or by trading away an account. The risk for him to be a cheater or a bad user for whichever reasons is the same. The only way to decrease the number of bad users is with new rules and some accountability for your own account.

And while I support trackers who have had enough from their site being used as a large pool for (account) trades, I still don't think it's right to abhor the trade of accounts but not think twice about invites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    if you want to get in tt or swedvdr. do you think the staff will give us free TT, swedvdr accounts!? how are we supposed to get access to trackers when they do not have invites enabled? the only possible reason then would be that the staff from TT or swedvdr will come here and hand out free invites to us, or that we would all have to wait such a long time for the trackers to enable the invites again. so you would have to trade sometimes to get what you want
    Has anyone stopped and thought about this!..?? if you had then it would stand to reason that perhaps, just perhaps... the staff from the "higher ranked" site might just hand out invites... BUT, there are so many scammers, and TRADERS out their that just simply don't give a rats patootie about the tracker(s) simply because they have a "VALUE" attached to'em. the staff at these trackers REALLY love, protect and respect their sites, so much so that some of them have gone to great lengths to try and keep them a secret.. (like that works) anyways my point is this, if we do away with that stupid ranking list, things will calm down to the point that maybe these much sought after sites might reconsider enableing their invites at least..... so many peopl here have been talkin a good game and saying things like "trading is the only way to get into a good tracker"... for those of you who trully believe that ... .. you are very much so wrong it takes trust and time... but most want instant gratification! and as a result of their selfishness we suffer! NOT COOL GUYS!

get rid of that list and close all thread pertaining to rare trackers... and after a while things would be way different.. too much emphasis has been put on rarity anyways.. this has been said before but, we really need to be rating quality of the site not how hard it is to get in it... this was also said.. how many ppl have trackers that they don't know what the heck it says??!! this is disgusting! and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves....

also i agree with the fact hat ALL TRADING should be banned.. invites as well!!! (just read my sig!)

-REGUARDS-
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    so u actually think that trackers like trading invites but hates trading accounts..trading is trading..whether its invites or accounts!.i kinda agree with ur approach at some points..but on the whole..this wont be my sig..sorry!
    dude , if you road abit of the torrent sites history you will know that trading invites was allowed on most of these trackers

if you want to get in tt or swedvdr. do you think the staff will give us free TT, swedvdr accounts!? how are we supposed to get access to trackers when they do not have invites enabled? the only possible reason then would be that the staff from TT or swedvdr will come here and hand out free invites to us, or that we would all have to wait such a long time for the trackers to enable the invites again. so you would have to trade sometimes to get what you want
    why you don't wait till they open sign up ! plus the 2 sites you mentioned have invites system but its disabled atm

the rule is comprehensive to the invites 2 .
    read my thread carefully , i said trade them with the users who you trused , don't invite people who you don't know may be he is a Cheater and will effect on the whole invites tree
    -V
    Last edited by V For Vendetta; 09-06-2007 at 04:27 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I personally am all for banning both trading accounts and invites, but the topic of the thread is only about trading accounts. Invites shouldn't be traded but rather be given to people you trust instead of people who trades you an invite that you would like to have. That's better for both the tracker and yourself And if there's no invites you should be patient and wait for the staff to open up for invites, they probably have a reason for closing the tracker.
    As I said earlier, it could have serious consequenses for both the inviter and yourself, if you use a traded account. The different trackers don't allow it, so if you trade an account you betray the tracker from the beginning, is that a way to start?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    so u actually think that trackers like trading invites but hates trading accounts..trading is trading..whether its invites or accounts!.i kinda agree with ur approach at some points..but on the whole..this wont be my sig..sorry!
    dude , if you road abit of the torrent sites history you will know that trading invites was allowed on most of these trackers
    -V
    but thats changing ... i think
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    -V
    but thats changing ... i think
    yep thats right , and this thread said why

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    I don't see how people get away with trading accounts. If I login from an IP in California and then login from an account in England...uhh...isn't that like a easy way to see something isn't exactly right? I know admins stay busy, but don't they log traceroute info?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Invites = Free

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast