Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have your ever been "on the scene"?

direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpcry View Post
    there are ways like suppling free hardware, private dumps, supplie whatever they need, or know the right people. Im prety shure that no one will tell you more than that here.
    (...)
    As you can see, he's in it. Me...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpcry View Post
    there are ways like suppling free hardware, private dumps, supplie whatever they need, or know the right people. Im prety shure that no one will tell you more than that here.
    (...)
    As you can see, he's in it. Me...
    nope im not in it, i dont need to be, im not interested and dont have the time. Im happy with torrents they are all i need

<3 torrents

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Yes, I was a HDTV capper for a group. They were looking for some east coast people so I applied. Was a bit of a hassle so I had to give it up.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkameno View Post
    yes..plz explain how to join the scene?
    learn how to crack

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    learn how to h4x, start h4x1ng and h4xx0r teh sc3n3r and take over his identity.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    lulz. You guys are funny
    Very funny.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I think the scene's days are numbered as being the number one source of pirated content on the internet. For example High definition stuff - The scene is rubbish compared to a few private torrent trackers in both quantity and quality of releases.

People used to be in awe of members of the scene and being able to get things on superfast ftp but with torrent trackers full of 100mbit seedboxes it is not held in as high regard as it once was.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by asdrewq View Post
    I think the scene's days are numbered as being the............
    i won't be so sure about what you saying,
    since i personnaly think the scene is supplying the trackers you r downloading from...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Not really, its just occopied by a few "wanabee elites". When truth to be told, torrents and whatever alternatives are much better.

Back in the old days however.... Enough said, then came app's like KazaA, and later bittorrent witch really blew things off..

Ofcause theres still underground sharing, but thats usually closed groups whos members know each other, dont belive your missing out on somthing, because you really aint.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by HARNOvHARNO View Post
    Not really, its just occopied by a few "wanabee elites". When truth to be told, torrents and whatever alternatives are much better.
    the few "wanabee elites" as u called them are what supplies ur precious bit torrent trackers with 99% of what is on there i bet ...

and how u get on there ... i bet it is all a matter of timing and what u have to offer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast