Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have your ever been "on the scene"?

Poster BT Rep: +3
    this thread is funny so many half truths

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    hehe to get into the scene asking about it on a forum is prly going about it in the wrong way. Basically you get something they want, then you offer it.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    it's all a huge lie. there is no scene.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by guglhupf View Post
    it's all a huge lie. there is no scene.
    What do you mean there is no scene ???
    lol how come wiki will lie about it ???

Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scene

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    You just have to know the right people.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    blah scene

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by asdrewq View Post
    I think the scene's days are numbered as being the number one source of pirated content on the internet. For example High definition stuff - The scene is rubbish compared to a few private torrent trackers in both quantity and quality of releases.

People used to be in awe of members of the scene and being able to get things on superfast ftp but with torrent trackers full of 100mbit seedboxes it is not held in as high regard as it once was.
    lol you're funny.

ultimately, the only benefit that I personally get from the scene is private closed communities (unfortunately 90% of the people in the scene or assholes or just two faced. it is hard to have a friend you don't trust) and affil groups. Sure on bt you can get something 10 seconds from pre, but with affil you get 0 second.

Either way, it isn't worth the time and the effort.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    no

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Once you get to a high enough point in bt private trackers, is there really a point? Are you really trying to e-dick between a minute pretime and no pretime? I'm just curious as to why spending tons of money buying free hardware or risking whatever access to materials you have just for the minute difference is worth it? There is a reason why direct scene access is so rare: it's hard to get and hard to maintain and generally not worth it.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by asdrewq View Post
    I think the scene's days are numbered as being the number one source of pirated content on the internet. For example High definition stuff - The scene is rubbish compared to a few private torrent trackers in both quantity and quality of releases.

People used to be in awe of members of the scene and being able to get things on superfast ftp but with torrent trackers full of 100mbit seedboxes it is not held in as high regard as it once was.
    let me guess your another axxo fan...........lmao

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast