Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RTU anti-trade group

rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by daveed View Post
    I can't see that thread yet

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Edit: stupid connection.
    My post didn't even show after a refresh last night.
    Last edited by rvt; 09-08-2007 at 07:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanx for the link to Realpoor, I've laughed my ass off reading the warning to scammers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fanaticos's Avatar I Like Big Butts BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    jeter or ham644 is alsow known under nick = dWash8310
    Brokeback Mountain is where Chuck Norris actually breaks peoples backs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    the evidence that the dark lord returns is unconvertible

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daveed View Post
    I can't see that thread yet
    oink for sale + ???
    looks like this guy could be here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OiNK-Private-Tor...QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.realpoor.com/This_Guy_Isa...44_t94409.html

That's the first post.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    well,what i can say that The Rabbit admins have figured it out about claimed (Anti-Trading groups) ,This is the second or perhaps the Third scandal for anti-traders groups in 3 weeks

so here is the admin quote which i belive was posted aweek ago in their forums

We have decided that we will not allow users at FTWR who are also members of trading groups and so called "anti-trading" groups such as bit-esc, BCC, RTU, and ISC. This is a result of these groups being the very opposite of what we stand for here (anti-trading).

Any user of these groups has 3 days from right now to remove themselves from that group, or they will be disabled here. In the future, any member found to be a member of one of these groups will be disabled immediately.

More Quotes

As a couple of people have pointed out to me, all of the groups I have listed are not the exact same type of thing. However, as far as we are concerned, and based on our experiences with these groups, they all serve somewhat similar purposes OR stand for the same thing (trading).

Some of the communities I listed are actual trading communities. What they trade is invites and accounts to bittorrent sites. Something we are obviously against...

When we talk about trading in this thread, we mean bittorrent site invite and account trading. Meaning that people are trading their invites/accounts like currency. Ie, "I'll give you a FTWR invite if you give me your Oink account". Almost every site out there does nto allow their members to do this.

However, some of these communities have begun to sell themselves as "anti-trading" groups. They claim to be AGAINST invite/account trading...yet they are largely populated by people known to be heavy traders. Their claim is that they aren't trading - they are "sharing" the invites (and sometimes accounts) amongst each other. The difference is in name only.

Some of these communities, specifically bit-esc, are straight up scams. They get people to join and then sucker them out of invites and accounts. I'm not 100% sure about ISC (Israeli Sharing Crew), but I think they are basically the same thing...but just for Israelis.

RTU is a community for traders, but they claim to not allow trading. It's just a place for traders to hang out I guess. However, as it is basically made up of mostly traders - anyone that is a member there is almost definitely a trader by definition.

Finally there is BCC. Again, they claim to be "against trading" but a lot of their members are known traders. So it begs the question, if they are against trading then why are so many traders members there?

The point is to stop people BEFORE they trade.

"Atleast more then half of the members in BCC have never traded in their lives."

So around half of them or a little less are or were traders then?

The only experience I have with BCC is that they keep trying to get people banned here but never have any real proof of anything - just accusations. At the same time, other groups are doing the same thing - trying to get BCC members banned with no proof. It got to the point that we don't trust ANY of these groups because of this type of behavior. They also seem to have a large number of traders among their ranks...when a bunch of traders congregate, I can't help but suspect that they will trade.

Ok, here's the update:

Some of the groups we listed have very diplomatically come to us in defense of themselves. After being given the chance to check them out extensively, we have decided that members of RTU and BCC will not be included. So, if you're a member of one those 2 groups, no worries.

Patriot Edit:You Guys have to improve your information sources as i see you don't seem to dig too much ,RTU Founder have been exposed in the thread for selling or scamming (as accsued of by some) while BCC is ......... (just search harder )

However, if you are a member of any other group that is exclusively involved in trading or discussing trading, or so called "sharing", then I would advise you to leave them. We are looking less kindly on traders - whether they trade FTWR or not. So if you want to stay here, don't risk it. The choice is yours. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you don't need to worry.

My last words is:You don't have to be a member of Anti-Trading group to be announced as Anti-Trader ,Joining these groups won't declare you as Anti-Trader Senator ,As Unfortunately almost alarge portiuon of these groups are trying to knock eachother down and destroy eachother . you could easily take your Anti-trading principal and apply it .join some trackers then when you get invites to these trackers try to help others to get into some and you have more friends by time who would help you to get into what you want
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 09-08-2007 at 10:35 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thanks patriot
    well said

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED
    patriot your the biggest trader ever and a hypocrite

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Sweet smell of internet drama.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast