Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: About BitmeTV...

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    If u act exactly in respect to their rules...u will never get banned...just to sum up:
    ~don't cheat~
    ~don't make multiples accounts coz they DO detect it even if u change ur ip~
    ~don't b rude n respect the mods~
    ~don't trade ur account (slight change in isp or email add n bang, u get banned)~
    i would like to add

Don't use FST forums
    Don't get your free invite from FST member
    Don't Get to know any friends from FST
    Never mention FST forums at BMTV because staff there are allergic to this word
    + Dont use seedbox without letting them know

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Yet more BS from a guy who doesn't know jack.

I happen to be staff, and I have not banned anyone simply because they were an FST member.
    I have however banned people who happen to be FST members and cheats/traders/sellers/general asshats.

What can we expect from a trader who opens multiple accounts everywhere and breaks the rules though PF/micro/alsayra/haytham/whatever?
    yeah, you're staff so you can be trusted to be neutral in this case and tell the truth. you and your buddies are just swarming the fst because you like the community

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    So many people complain about getting banned "for no reason" from BitMeTV (and OiNK actually), but more often than not, they did do something wrong, they're just being a little b!tch about losing their account. If they were less strict, people would just complain about them letting things go.

I'm not saying no one has been treated unfairly, but I don't know how many times I've read that someone needs help because they were banned and they don't know why, and they were trading accounts or something.

If you can't handle the rules, you don't deserve the tracker.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    So many people complain about getting banned "for no reason" from BitMeTV (and OiNK actually), but more often than not, they did do something wrong, they're just being a little b!tch about losing their account. If they were less strict, people would just complain about them letting things go.

I'm not saying no one has been treated unfairly, but I don't know how many times I've read that someone needs help because they were banned and they don't know why, and they were trading accounts or something.

If you can't handle the rules, you don't deserve the tracker.
    Very well said Grind$oFine

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456