Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TI Hacked.

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I dunno what was meant about stats, but I think users are pointed to this forum as TI is closing for good. Read ChelseaManiacs post, as he is one of the sysops.. unless I am very much mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cant believe there closing down, i done some good giveaways there....

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    For those of you who are reading this now, I am sorry, but I am closing Tracker Invites.
    I must admit that this has very little to do with our latest attack - it was just a convenient time to do this.
    Over the past month, me and O&O have been increasingly bored and irritated with the site and we have been thinking about doing this for a while.
    Our intent was to help the Tracker Community and mantain the Tracker Ideology of giving invites rather than trading them; and I think that we have succeeded in showing a large number of people how invites should be used. It is a shame that scammers and cheaters are so greedy.
    I am grateful to all those people who have contributed large amounts to help Tracker Invites and I am sorry that I have to do this.
    PS. We are not merging with FST.
    Good bye!
    Insanal and O&O

I guess that's that. I'm gonna have to earn my points again. Not that I had much.
    Last edited by Confusion; 09-09-2007 at 04:38 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by koekie View Post
    i was a super sharer at TI baksteen i had 176 donation points at 46 grab points. and mod can comfirm this would be a great. sad to see it go though.

hey Sylar666 good to see you here i thought i wouldnt see you again. pm me your email i have some interesting news for you

TI is ************** but it has closed sadly.
    All right, I PM U with the relevant details...Glad to see U here, although I ceased giving away for the same reasons I went to TI. Too many scammers too many cheaters here on FST, as well. Not everybody has the quality and likes of znik, SgtMajor. I had some disputes with them ( I respect them) , but they were constructive. The whole torrentworld - forums seem to be overwhelmingly full of scammers...TI was not an exception. Past tense. Too bad, so sad. Bye, bye TI.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    yea i know an i had 176 dontion points, i was a super sharer. how crumy is that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    cant believe there closing down, i done some good giveaways there....
    I call it "trade" not "giveaway" on TI.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    sylar666 got the pm thanks. any other TI members PM me if you need any help at all i prefer if you do so i can know who you are and all. i am baksteen

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    It's too bad that some scammers and cheaters always ruin everything...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    so long good friends you will be missed

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    very very sad

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast