Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: TI Hacked.

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    We have moved to FileSharingTalk.com
    After the recent compromises in this forum and lack of time we have decided to merge with FST. Sign-up over at their forums if you haven't already, then create a new topic in the bittorrent section with "[*********] USERNAME" as the subject and include information on your stats. A member of staff will then add them to your account.

Any moderator can confirm this?
    I still cannot understand the announcement though
    Was that an announcement actually?
    Who decided to merge that forum with the FST and what kind of stats would the FST mods have to add to the ex-TI members?

Grab and donation points?
    There is no such thing here...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    NO ONE decided to merge with FST. That is something that some douchebag posted on TI before the forum was removed. It was a fake message.

As for TI v2.0, Obviously it wouldnt be named TI, but it would be based on the same prinicples, but this time with a forum that is protected against the simplest of attacks. And also there would be mods and admins that actually went into their IRC channel once in a blue moon.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I was there (3-4 months ago) and i enjoyed the stay there for about 3-4 weeks, after that i discovered FST and i am here and i forgot about TI...

I hope, that all ex-TI members will (especially PowerSharers) be good members here as well, won't trade and will join this community, will contribute and enjoy their stay here...

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I was a member from early start of the site, but i stoped using it after some time (It was offline quite long)

koekie: i remember you, think i even got 1 account from you .. been a while

sylar666: also noticed ur giveaways, too many points in that short period of time - it speaks for itself.

Anyway, sad they gone. Forum with nice idea.

(My nick was 'vb' by the way)
    Last edited by stroj; 09-09-2007 at 09:34 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, let's try to make FST a better place by bringing some of the values that we had in TI. The good ones at least.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    Well, let's try to make FST a better place by bringing some of the values that we had in TI. The good ones at least.
    good luck with that...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Leamonde's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    what happening today.. al sites get hacked :S

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    muyoso's Avatar The Avatar Stays.
    I am talking with someone who is putting together another site. Ill post updates on here when and if it gets up and running.

There is no changing FST. FST is a trading site. It promotes trading, it loves trading, its all about trading. TI was about giving.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    no_more_tears's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    so if you know about new forum for giveaways pm me with details

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    just another one to bites the dust, more to come

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast