Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just how gay is fake Ronaldo

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    WAG = Wives And Girlfriends...write it down for them...maybe they'll get it???

Or you could say those fake-tanned sluts that try n get knobbed by any soccer player they can........
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    cheerleaders?
    Nah, Wags get with a footballer and there is instant fame. Shoot, even BB contestants get fame over there. I think here, you gotta kill someone in an extrodinary way to get that kind of fame. Or be murdered. Fucked up, I know.

The whole wag thing makes me giggle

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    WAG = Wives And Girlfriends...write it down for them...maybe they'll get it???

Or you could say those fake-tanned sluts that try n get knobbed by any soccer player they can........

Ummmm I can explain it, it's the fact that we don't have anything like the phenominom Wags and BBUK has become in the UK. Ordinary people can marry a star here, we still dont give a shit

But if Brittany doesn't strap her baby in or if a slag Hilton goes to jail a few days... look out. Or if someone offs their wife who has a pretty smile, fame! Lets not forget blondes that go missing in Aruba!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    I thought fake tanned sluts were Essex girls? Maybe they are interchangable?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Allygemz View Post
    cheerleaders?
    Nah, Wags get with a footballer and there is instant fame. Shoot, even BB contestants get fame over there. I think here, you gotta kill someone in an extrodinary way to get that kind of fame. Or be murdered. Fucked up, I know.

i don't think it works like that, what TV shows have you been watching to give you this warped idea of the British celebrity and wannabe celebrity?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    wannabe celebrities are ordinary people who are asked to go on to big brother UK

wannabe celebrities are WAGS who are asked to go on to big brother UK

wannabe celebrities are ex-failed pop stars who are asked to go on to big brother UK

the same wannabe celebrities who who are joined to an advertising agency, go on to big brother because the agency can guarantee the company endemol that the wannabe celebrities can make them ( the agent & endemol) a percentage.
    Last edited by Alien5; 09-10-2007 at 01:55 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    It's all jealousy about the future best player in the world?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Allygemz View Post

i don't think it works like that, what TV shows have you been watching to give you this warped idea of the British celebrity and wannabe celebrity?

ummmmm the obsession the newspapers in the UK have with BB, makes them c list celebs. Like Wags.

Listen, I am not ignorant of the ways of the UK. This all started by me making a Posh joke (as well as taking a poke at being an ignorant American) I know the difference between real celebs and C list ones. The thing is, we dont have anything like that here. Survivor came close but even that fizzled out after a few years.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmp View Post
    It's all jealousy about the future best player in the world?
    What future player?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    damn ignorant yankee-irish-lesbian-roober
    Now go away.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast