Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway TopHo*

beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    If you were never driving again would you give your driver's license away? (I know this is not the best analogy ) An account at a tracker is personal if someone else takes it they're taking your identity and your past with it.
    Last edited by beat; 09-10-2007 at 01:17 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slither57 View Post
    I think that if every tracker had a superviser who bans or warns with banning an account exchange or an invitation of that tracker, this forum would go to hell. I don’t understand why I don’t give an account to someone if I don’t need it anymore. What’s wrong in giving it to someone who needs it and who wants to have it, but who doesn’t have the opportunity to get one? I think that this rule was copied from somewhere or is caused by the desire to be a detective that we had during our childhood after having seen so many action movies.
    I don't need replies and explanations. I will never understand the rationale for such actions

God help us !! ..
    cause that guy is STEALING your ratio, or someting like that. thats what they told me in some tracker. and i totally agree with you, its just stupid. whatever, cant do anything about it
    i dunno about stealing..... but, if your just giving the account away for the reasons that you don't use it anymore and don't want it to go to waste.. then i don't think it should that much of a big deal... as long as you are familure with whom your giving it too... as that still leaves the tracker wide open to w/e.... most reps are aprehensive about this because it usually involves trade... but if the account is just given ... then the same rules should apply as if it was an invite being given away...

@Melvinmeow:.... hehe Welcome Back m8!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post

cause that guy is STEALING your ratio, or someting like that. thats what they told me in some tracker. and i totally agree with you, its just stupid. whatever, cant do anything about it
    i dunno about stealing..... but, if your just giving the account away for the reasons that you don't use it anymore and don't want it to go to waste.. then i don't think it should that much of a big deal... as long as you are familure with whom your giving it too... as that still leaves the tracker wide open to w/e.... most reps are aprehensive about this because it usually involves trade... but if the account is just given ... then the same rules should apply as if it was an invite being given away...

great point... I could care less about giving invites away... since those in my opinion are yours to do with what you like (On my site when we have them. I cant speak for other sites)
    However im strongly against the trading of accounts themselves to other people. If he really wanted to do it as a offer for FREE to someone else... Ill give him a REAL invite on his THS account and he can invite someone that way then msg me to disable his account if he doesnt want it anymore. Then a NEW user gets a NEW account and he gets to be the one to invite em for Brownie points lmao

PM me if interested in doing that BTW ^^^

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    great point... I could care less about giving invites away... since those in my opinion are yours to do with what you like (On my site when we have them. I cant speak for other sites)

However im strongly against the trading of accounts themselves to other people. If he really wanted to do it as a offer for FREE to someone else... Ill give him a REAL invite on his THS account and he can invite someone that way then msg me to disable his account if he doesnt want it anymore. Then a NEW user gets a NEW account and he gets to be the one to invite em for Brownie points lmao

Excellent idea, well done for forward thinking, oh and nice to see you have your privileges back

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

heh... not looking for brownie points.... but, altho melvinmeow has been in the thick of many contraversies..... MM really just a misunderstood person.... this response is just an example of that... lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Also... an anti trading ninja is openly admitting to trading accounts? lmao
    Did u even read my post u must be really drunk. Where does it say that i traded the TopHos account? I have clearly written that i gave it away. Please explain urself......

@Beat
    how is giveing somthing away equal to trading, Trading is when u get somthing back in return I didnt get nothing back when i gave my TopHos account away. (if u dont believe me look up the term "trading" in a dictionary) and btw "Beat" how the fu*k can u compare ur drivers license with a Bitorrent account. That was such a lame example.

I didnt have no use for that account so i gave it away since it would have been a shame to let it go to waste. Did i do wrong?
    Last edited by _coder_; 09-10-2007 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

Now this is a good choice, and an awesome option to a admin to offer! GG Melvin.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Also, i don't think Melvin Cares if you type out the "S"

ppl just cant stop with the Asterisk's.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    Also, i don't think Melvin Cares if you type out the "S"

ppl just cant stop with the Asterisk's.
    Or the inappropriate use of the apostrophe in words just meaning plural

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Your right, peoples should stop writing mooses and mices.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast