View Poll Results: Should FST Ban Account Trading ?

Voters
337. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

154 45.70%
  • No

183 54.30%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Should FST Ban Account Trading ?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by V For Vendetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    On reflection, you should have made this a public vote, they are all hiding behind the anonymity it offers.
    did that at first , but thats what admins likes
    Which means they will get the result they want.

Don't you just love authority when it's regarding openness & clarity, not.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaxHimself View Post
    Why should it be banned?
    Its a choice you make yourself whether or not you want to risk your accs/invites in a trade...

If you don't want to trade, then don't. But that doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way about it. If you do choose to trade, you should be aware of the risks, and as long as you make smart decisions about who you're trading with, there shouldn't be any problems.
    I think the same, you don't trade your acc's if you don't want but who need something and don't have invites just non used acc's then i think it's a good way... But also think if you got disabled or lost your acc cause scammers i need to say it's wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    On reflection, you should have made this a public vote, they are all hiding behind the anonymity it offers.
    when I saw it switch over I thought I was tripping out.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Which means they will get the result they want.
    Don't you just love authority when it's regarding openness & clarity, not.
    i dont think they will not get the result they want as we can see also the number of voters , also FST Mods not who can do such these things
    -V

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    i think trading accounts is good cause if u trade a tracker u will use that tracker and u will do a good ratio

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    hard to decide

on the one hand , I agree with that .... because of the common-sense , and we should to respect the site the inviter and our account .

on the other hand , that be futureless to get rare tracker

I'm vote yes
    rabbit for ever

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i voted yes .. but trading is gona happen one way or another ..
    one way to make it less secure is to take away the middleman and bt rep points and no more banning of scammers.. lol.. why ?? when no one bans scammers , this place will be filled with scammers and everyone will think twice before trading accounts with potential scammers ..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy954 View Post
    I say yes/no. Why no? Because it will drive some people out of the forum to move elsewhere because of this. More people here = money for the owner. Doubt the owner wants to lose money.
    the owner doesn't want to get the trackers pissed either.
    most people i think should think trading is bad. Scammers, sellers, and too many cheaters get accounts by trading. It will definitely reduce the amount of that.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    To be honest, i want that account trading will be banned, BUT accounttrading is probably the only chance for newbies to get into higher levels.
    Therefore i votet for no.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    i voted yes .. but trading is gona happen one way or another ..
    one way to make it less secure is to take away the middleman and bt rep points and no more banning of scammers.. lol.. why ?? when no one bans scammers , this place will be filled with scammers and everyone will think twice before trading accounts with potential scammers ..
    lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0sec View Post
    To be honest, i want that account trading will be banned, BUT accounttrading is probably the only chance for newbies to get into higher levels.
    Therefore i votet for no.
    lol... if you are serious.... LOL. trading is the way for newbies to NOT get higher levels you idiot. How would they get them by trading?

demonoid for SCT!

you're probably a trader yourself, or maybe your logic is just horrible, cause that doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by luismelo4 View Post
    i think trading accounts is good cause if u trade a tracker u will use that tracker and u will do a good ratio
    or you will cheat to get a good ratio. it just depends on how you look at it. I personally hate trading. It just allows people to have too many chances.
    Last edited by scribble; 09-10-2007 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast