Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T3.........rotm.....!@@#?

Poster
    i THOGUHT t3 was very good .... not as good as T1 ....... but none the less good. It just didnt seem as dark as the org.
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    dude this movie rocked had some minor problems but overall it was good!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Ramy
    hi everybody i am new here i can't wait to see the movie i saw the trailer it was awesome

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by solidsnake2k3@5 July 2003 - 21:22
    all i can say is the storyline sucked bigtime, the special efffects rocked but the plot and the ending sucked goat balls.........this is just my opinion......all im trying to say is i waited all that time for this, i was very dissapointed..........i wanted my money back ...........movies like that justify downloading movies..........f@#k hollywood!................"talk to the hand" gimme a break man........that was so lame......
    You are right! The storyline is only suitable for "B" budget movies...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Eversman+6 July 2003 - 05:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eversman @ 6 July 2003 - 05:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fluffy_Bunny@5 July 2003 - 23:02
    I saw it.&nbsp; Liked it too, but I wouldn&#39;t have paid eight bucks for it.&nbsp; The movie was way too short... I wanted to see some more Claire Danes (yeah, yeah, I know - no one else thinks she&#39;s gorgeous) Gotta love marine base benefits - free pre-released movies and no sales tax&#33;&nbsp;
    you probably already know this, but you are supposed to capatilize Marine , but yes she is hot [/b][/quote]
    Thanks for agreeing

Yes, I apologize for not capitalizing Marine... excuse me. I was tired.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68+6 July 2003 - 06:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 6 July 2003 - 06:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003@5 July 2003 - 16:19
    keep your opinion to your self man u think we give a shit?
    okay guys.. this is what this forum is for.. to state your opinions about films, etc. please don&#39;t flame someone just because they don&#39;t have the same thoughts on something as u do. thanks

by the way.. I agree with him 100% the movie sucked.. i went to the pre screening and can now say it wasn&#39;t worth all the hype and excitement. The storyline sucked ass. the effects were okay at best. T1 and T2 far out did this., [/b][/quote]
    Your spot on there,freedom to speak your mind.It&#39;s only a forum after all,some people take this place and themselves far too seriously.

Back on topic,i thought T3 was average.Better then The Hulk,but thats not saying much.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by N£MO@6 July 2003 - 22:21
    Better then The Hulk,but thats not saying much.
    Aww...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    T3 Rocked

The Special FX where amazing the storyline was good
    and the ending had a twist which leads to a possible T4...

Stahl was so much better as John Connor although
    I would have prefered it if Linda Hamilton was among
    the cast.

Overall a good 9/10 B)

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    9 out of 10 for that. No wonder Hollywood continually turns out crap if you could really rate that at 9 out of 10.

I mean come on only 10% better in your opinion to make it a perfect unbeatable movie.

I hate to dis anyones opinion but if this is a part of the forum specifically about movies someone has to say something.

If this is worth 9 out of 10 you have obviously no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Go rent Teletubbies

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I thought it was a pretty good storyline... theres only so much originality you can have in a story of this nature... but the plot twists were just that, original, and unique. Arnold, giving in to their demands, seemingly, only to keep on task, and really keep his objective, it was sweet.

Bitch all you want about it, but the ending was great... showing how there was no way to avoid judgement day, no matter what, it was inevitable, yet, surviving being the main key...

leads perfectly into to t4....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast