Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: T3.........rotm.....!@@#?

i agree with slimboy it totally seemed like a made for tv movie. i saw it at the theater and hope to download it so i can watch it a few more times to really see if i can accept it or not.but i say it was cwap. Nick Stahl did look like Michael Beihn from THE TERMINATOR and thats why i thought they casted him but they said that he just seemed like the kind of person to play this role so who knows what they really meant by that though. Dr. Silberman would have been cool but they used him as a joke, so i wasnt too pleased by that. they didnt use him for substance or to link the other two films together since he was in the first film as well. wish they had michael beihn do a cameo also but he said he wouldnt do the movie cause it wasnt james cameron.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    I think i said in an earlier post that from just viewing the trailers it all seemed a little boxed in..and on watching it i think thats still true, just think if big Jimmy Cameron had been at the helm, he would have given u big wide, epic shots of the future war..he filmed things at a wider angle and in my opinion that makes for a more epic ooh/wow aspect...Sack the director of Photography he made it look like TV!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    DELETED REPEAT POST!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    i just got done dl t3 tcf finally and i watched it immediately. maybe i should have took my time with this one. Im not sure what to really say about this movie other than t2 was da bomb and compared to this movie the diddy bomb. im just saying that they should have made the movie longer and have a better plot add some surprises in it not any of this watch the robot say something cute ruitine. But anyways i give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5 for this movie

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    I have just got T3 of a friend.. Could not wait 2 watch it..

stuck the disk in and iam DISGUSTED at what i have just watched.. i didn't even bother watching disk 2 -- the movie was that bad...

Iam a life long Terminator fan -- and i just can not believe this movie was made...

I saw Stan Winstons name at the start credits -- surley he ( as he woked on T 1,2 )
    should have seen how bad this movie was... Stan what were u thinking u should have hit Jonathan Mostow over the head with a lead pipe killing him so this movie was not made...

Jonathan Mostow has just runied the Whole Terminator thing.. He should go down 2 his Basement and put his head in the noose and jump -- the crack of his neck would be music 2 my ears...

Mostow i fucking hate u

and another thing They didn't even have the Terminator Theme music

just had 2 get that of my chest....

This of course is just my opinion in no way iam i slating any 1 who enjoyed this movie...

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    i doubt any diehard fan enjoyed the movie. ive been reading reviews and the T3 message boards. everyone who thought this movie would be awsome said it sucked balls! and only casual viewers who arent really into the movies but still like them thing that T3 is great. but i checked up and it seems that T3 is doing poor at the box office. but yeah movie was just a big flop. Arnold just doesnt have it in him as the Terminator no more. as an action start he can still pull it off but not as a terminator

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    It was not Arnie's fault this movie sucked.. it was Jonathan Mostow's fault i mean he tried so finish some 1 else’s idea and he failed big time...

u just have 2 see the part were arnie tells the store clerk to talk to the hand ( you will know what i mean if u have seen the movie)...

I just hope Jonathan Mostow is proud of his Failure.. Because he has runied an amzing story...

Jim plz plz plz come back and a do a real terminator 3 i am begging u

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345