Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Hit and Run Rly Matters @ SCT

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenieman View Post
    Slightly offtopic but I just found out tonight a good way of making sure I get on a file fast enough to get some ratio back from it.. ScT Notifier, Can't believe I did'nt know about that lol, That should help me out alot now since now I can jump on a file quicker and will have better chance of seeding back while it's still new. I've considered RSS before but it looed complicated.
    RSS Feed is quite easy to use when you use utorrent since it's a built-in features, don't be affraid to try it

if you need to buffer a bitmetv account for example, that's by far the best way to go!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Slightly offtopic but I just found out tonight a good way of making sure I get on a file fast enough to get some ratio back from it.. ScT Notifier, Can't believe I did'nt know about that lol, That should help me out alot now since now I can jump on a file quicker and will have better chance of seeding back while it's still new. I've considered RSS before but it looed complicated.
    RSS Feed is quite easy to use when you use utorrent since it's a built-in features, don't be affraid to try it

if you need to buffer a bitmetv account for example, that's by far the best way to go!
    Donating was the fastest way for me lol

I think I managed to set the RSS feed up but the filters wouldnt work, to be honest I know I can do it if I sat down and actually read some instructions but I'm lazy so I've never bothered to try again and for me it's quicker to donate.
    Rent this space

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    I hit and run on ScT all the time as well. I'm in good company too, a couple of staffers and several uploaders have already admitted it in their poll discussion thread. Don't see what people are freaking out about, has anyone ever not maxed out their connection on a torrent there?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    depends on what.

i think its fine on older torrents but new ones is a no no and there is no excuse not to seed newer ones to a 1:1

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    depends on what.

i think its fine on older torrents but new ones is a no no and there is no excuse not to seed newer ones to a 1:1
    Oo If anything it's worse on older ones, they are the ones that generally lack seeds. On newer torrents, I seriously doubt that ScT's gigabit-seeded torrents depend my on my 768k up to survive.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hit n Run is fine on ScT.
    eee

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Donating was the fastest way for me lol

I think I managed to set the RSS feed up but the filters wouldnt work, to be honest I know I can do it if I sat down and actually read some instructions but I'm lazy so I've never bothered to try again and for me it's quicker to donate.
    i must admit i paid to leech once on bitmetv too
    it was before getting a seedbox because it's really though to build a buffer without a fast uplink

i'll never pay to leech again, i really hate that concept!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    i think this only reason why you couldn't seed for at least a day or two would be a pc crash, like a broken hard disk, this shouldn't happen very often...!

otherwise, i just think there is no valid excuses for not seeding what you leech
    I completely agree either this or I had a few times last year when my ISP went out periodically a few hours a day. Also I am not an angry person except to Sear ( F*ck You Sear! ) JK, I get upset when people think it's okay to leech. This might come off a bit gay but I love the whole BT community thing. I honestly do. Keep it free they say right? It can be a wonderful wealth of knowledge and information, not to mention movies Unfortunatly there will always be someone out there to f*ck things up. I think of it as someone pissing on my front door, now wouldn't that make you angry??

BTW Sear I just pissed on your front door

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    BTW Sear I just pissed on your front door

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Icon3

Lol wut abt those who pay for the buffer
    Do they have to pay and upload as well

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast