Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BitMeTV

optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nadeem111as View Post
    don't try with them they are fools and they has something in there heads may be some fuse broken in it they ban without reason as my case
    they didnt like my IP F*CK them
    What got you banned was your 158.62 MBit/s upload speed from a DSL line in palestine.

Don't like getting a valid ratio? F*CK you right back.
    wasn't there a fst rule about cheaters? mods?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    I too got disabled at bitmetv a few weeks ago. My username there is 'dumbguy' It seems an entire invite tree got deleted.
    After seeing this thread I gathered courage and got into their irc. A guy named plato mentioned something about my getting the invite originally via a trade.
    I got bitmetv for free from this board because my inviter was happy with my giveaway of a bitme invite to a fellow fst member. Here's how I got in
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...te-need-194332

I've never traded and have only been around to post a few giveaways
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ck-time-201236
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e-202639/page2

As I do not trade I have very little chance of getting back into bitmetv again.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Edit: Banned Again!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Bitmetv staff is quicker than oink staff when it comes to banning but they have very good support staff and support is almost instant.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Yeah, BitMeTV is really sucks, banning people all the time, especially mareko, they don't even ask the person first whether they did it or not. But well, they have a good content and good speed, even ppl the has been banned are looking for them again

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i think that they will win the Oscar for the worsest staff for 2007
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    And when bmtv staff post any of their site rules in a relavant forum here - well they get their forum posting restricted. Good one FST staff.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    With a majority of complaints coming from cheats and traders, I don't really give a rats ass what people think of the staff.

If you have a legitimate complaint, drop by the IRC and you'll see we're not unreasonable.
    If you're a cheat or trader, it's not wise to poke your head up above the crowd.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibslice View Post
    And when bmtv staff post any of their site rules in a relavant forum here - well they get their forum posting restricted. Good one FST staff.
    It has nothing to do with your site (which we could care fuck all about). It has everything to do with you.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00b BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    With a majority of complaints coming from cheats and traders, I don't really give a rats ass what people think of the staff.

If you have a legitimate complaint, drop by the IRC and you'll see we're not unreasonable.
    If you're a cheat or trader, it's not wise to poke your head up above the crowd.
    Scroll back to my previous post and check how I got the bitmetv invite originally.
    A guy at the irc named plato just said the account is banned because it was got via trade.
    I never trade. You can't call someone a cheat or trader just like that.
    That's like adding insult to injury.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast