Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: swedvdr????

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well, I may be stupid, but all my dvd's are in mint condition. Most people I know have countless dvd's they can no longer watch due to scratches, but hey, who wants to actually use something they pay good money for? Guess just us stupid people...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    . BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by trad3r View Post
    well, I may be stupid, but all my dvd's are in mint condition. Most people I know have countless dvd's they can no longer watch due to scratches, but hey, who wants to actually use something they pay good money for? Guess just us stupid people...
    exactly

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The best site for DVDr...as far as I know along with swebits.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    trad3r your stupid really..if a dvd is copied dosen't mean it can't be in mint condition too. Original ones can scratch up easily too hehe. i have 90% of my dvd's that have been downloaded and they are all in very good condition

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I dont understand you guys, and I think you mis understand me too. I know all dvd's can be scratched, which is why when I choose to BUY a dvd, I back it up, and use the backup to watch, so the original stays nice and scratch free. It has nothing to do with a backup vs original, just trying to keep my purchased dvd's scratch free by using backups.
    It is the same when (some one) downloads something, keep a copy on HD (backup) so when the burned copy gets scratched, it can still be viewed.
    Anyone who disagrees must not ever scratch a dvd, or maybe you guys just dont care when they become unplayable due to use? Backups are you friends guys, think about it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    they might open invites in october

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    icotitanik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by zac View Post
    they might open invites in october
    I've read some speculations about end of september

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I have not heard anything about opening for invite section yet

regards traderman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12