Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Retired

YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    @YoYoY
    Your point is understandable...it's just tat it cannot b applied to most of us here coz we have traded very hard to climb the ladder n we have nothing about trading...we know tat there are many silly people who don't deserve to get invited on good trackers...but trading is not worse than giving away.
    Yes I Understand This.....Good Point

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    assafush's Avatar Chaos.... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    man i totaly agree with ya but i think this is almost impossible to reach that level of sharing...
    it is like that every1 will share thier money... i think it is just impossible to achive...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Thats great and all, good luck.

But do you have to capitalize every word?
    First, Thanks
    I Just Like To Capitalize The Words

Quote Originally Posted by assafush View Post
    man i totaly agree with ya but i think this is almost impossible to reach that level of sharing...
    it is like that every1 will share thier money... i think it is just impossible to achive...
    Yeah....I Think So....But I'm Giving A Try
    Last edited by YoYoY; 09-17-2007 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    First Off Maybe You Should Consider Not Posting Every Word With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of It - I'ts Simply Annoying

Second - What indeed is the point of this thread? Simply announce it in your sig or custom user title.. That's what they're made for.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    I already tried enlightening him but I wasn't succeeded

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    First Off Maybe You Should Consider Not Posting Every Word With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of It - I'ts Simply Annoying

Second - What indeed is the point of this thread? Simply announce it in your sig or custom user title.. That's what they're made for.
    the point of the thread that i want everybody to help each other with giving their invite for free that's all
    because if he trade it he will give it to somebody who won't use it and will just make some buffer with his seedbox and then trade it to get another site and he will do this over and over again
    i see if he gave it to somebody who will use it and really need it is better
    and then when he get invites too he will give it away and no one will need to trade because everyone will have what he need
    and i'm not doing this because i don't have high levels and need something from someone
    i have high levels and you will see special giveaways soon

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    One more "I-trade-till-I-get-Every-tracker" story, don't forget the happy ending Invites must be free, You almost make me cry. What could be better than a anti-trading retirement. You caught my attention for 5 minutes. IDIOT!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Something is kinda fuzzy about this..

You're saying, in your opening post, that invites should be among friends and trusted ppl.

THEN, you're saying that you are a retired trader, -and- that you from now on will help ppl to get what they want..? Well, if you help another stranger, another person in here gettin' an invite to another tracker, aren't you kinda breaking your main point, about "friends" and "trust" ?

Invites aren't supposed to be "free" like a lot of you are saying. It's supposed to be between friends, or ppl you know. The thing about "free invites" is just a really pathetic expression and/or excuse ppl use to gain pity, which may result to harvest(ing) invite(s).

No; invite trading between ppl who doesn't know eachother at all is not okay, no matter how you flip the coin.

Regards
    -Vidde

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Invites aren't supposed to be "free" like a lot of you are saying. It's supposed to be between friends, or ppl you know.
    or you trust
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Gr8 decision YoYoY ...

Let's bring back the old FST (i hope)

GL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast