Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The "retired trader" phenomenon

Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    you are a retired trader yourself znik so why don't u tell us ?
    and how the hell do you know that?
    Have I ever traded with you and I don't know about it?
    Have I ever used you (or anyone else) as a middleman?
    Have you seen any trading post or thread of me out of my 1000+ posts all these years?
    Have I ever traded any of my accounts that I am not aware of?
    Have I ever used a "retired trader" sign in my signature as you, or have I ever posted a pompus retirement thread?

Anyway, my question was not why someone is retiring from trading, but why he should declare it publically and write it on his face.

well,as long as i remember ,i did have traded with you once in the old times ,i am sure you don't trade now but as far as i remember we traded before

i think u quit trading before the middleman section was implented so u didn't use me as middleman b4

and for my info u don't use others acc on some other boards to trade with like some others do

My new sig don't say that i am retired ,it's said (Finally retired) and if u were noticing the last months i wasn't doing any trades but i didn't declare a public announcement so i was technically retired few months ago before the thread comes

The Big thread which you are talking about and present in my sig wasn't only for retirment ,i retired,stepped down from moderation and leaving the WIAW thread to anew ranker so it was mainly to notify the members here about the new news

Being retired for now doesn't mean i don't respect traders ,well i still do as alot of them helped me and helped others to join alot of places .at least i don't change my personality as some others who declare retirment or Anti-Traders start attacking traders everywhere to achieve certain goals and get into certain places ,The same way also i do respect real Anti-Traders who choosed that path not those who saw that being Anti-Trader is more safer way and the new rocking way to get into high ranked trackers

I do respect Traders ,I do respect Real Anti-Traders but i don't like some previous traders who announce retirement or announce they are Anti-Traders and start attacking Tradesr everywhere claiming them as terrorists which is far away from Truth as i was mainly expecting from these members to explain their program in a better way like saying (we don't trade but we like to help eachother as the one who has an invite give it to the one who needs it and same happens . being atrader may put you in some risks and most trackers think that's not right to trade .we try to aid eachother and become good friends ,the one who has is helping the one who hasn't ..............) but not like some ways that is very offensive like (Traders Sucks -Traders are devils -Traders are Terrorists - Anti-Traders are Angels) as that won't really create compassion to your case

I believe i have said enough
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You don't remember well Patriot, because if you had really traded with me you would have already posted here your proofs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    znik, Old Buddy. I guess there are two kinds of people: who really means it and either got what he wanted or just really quit (bored get tired, or other) and those, who have dupe accounts and never really quit trading.
    Trading is not evil - it is just a tool to get what U want. I am not ashamed of myself being a trader, and I never ask anybody's (including Yours) opinion or judgement to trade or not to trade. Like it or not: there always will be traders around. Some are generous and willing to giveaway regularly ( I made lots of giveaways until I got sick and tired of "bad" traders who trade my giveaways regularly...).
    That is my opinion - U need not to agree.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I never said trading is evil and that's not the point of my thread.

I just don't understand why someone should declare himself as a retired trader on his signature. He may do whatever he wants, trade or not. Who cares really?

Why everyone else should know he has quit trading?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    It is up to everybody's decision. Some of my friends have it. I tell them to remove it, Master! Sylar666 has it, he does not trade anymore - he really retired but does not really care who thinks what. I just do and will do what I feel appropriate.
    Trade? What the heck...Just 4 the sake of it, just 4 the hell of it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quit trading or not it doesn't really matter, once a trader always a trader.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Member BT Rep: +1
    dunno, actually quite a few of announcements look sincere to me.
    Never say "great giveaway", you may get an infraction.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Guys belive me i didn't do my thread for anything of these reasons
    i have friends here and they all invited me to great tracker
    my friend here invited me to sct for free i'm not looking for anything i just want you all to help each other that's all
    belive me i'm looking for a free ftn or free tt invite or all this
    i have good friends here they invited me to the sites that i need it
    thank you for your attention

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    I heard being a "retired trader" is an aphrodisiac to teh ladies

nope

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Drak0's Avatar Member
    Its a revolution... Can only hope...
    Give... Do not take..
    Truthfully,I like it both ways at the same time..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast