Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lmao Ct+sct

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by kokoo View Post
    so i think
    ct go level 7
    or sct go to whatever level ct currently is..?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by daveed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Its funny how many "looking for CronicTracker" posts have come up. I've never seen anybody asking for it here before. Now everybody wants a backdoor to sct.
    just spotted your request at bitme
    Owned.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Just because ScT is "worth more" in this FST's trade guide list than CT, a merger shouldn't exclude present members because they are normal users on the wrong tracker. It seems that trading has poisoned some minds a bit too much for my liking.

I thought the same thing as the topic starter by the way, saw one or two requests for a CT invite when I've never seen one before. Even giveaways weren't always successful in the past for a lack of demand.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    CT will probably die anyway, they are begging for donations (while having a p2l system) almost every month. I got my... uhm.. 10th email or something from them yesterday.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    The thing is, eventually people wont even be asking for CT because of "the merge", they'll just notice a lot of requests and then they'll request it etc etc.

If tons of people join, hell, I might start using my CT account, I'm sure people will be getting their buffer going for SCTorrents.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    CT will probably die anyway, they are begging for donations (while having a p2l system) almost every month. I got my... uhm.. 10th email or something from them yesterday.
    Yes, well. The thing is that in all the times I've downloaded from CT I've always had good speed from their (?) seedboxes and not once could I complain about the speeds or quality there. You're right of course that achieving donations of 1300 usd per month is difficult with less than 7k users who are less active (than SCC for example) on top of that.

This donation system supporting seedboxes doesn't work for everyone evidently.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalisto View Post
    They had free leeches and IRC promotions on top of P2L, so they are not that obsessed with money. For some reason CT just failed to receive its share of publicity despite being a good tracker.
    Actually I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes. Though SCC became a much better tracker (I'll lost 2 accounts for inactivity but I'm keeping current one for sure) than it was and CT remained the same.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    I don't understand how SCC survives, cause uploaders obviously use donation-funded seedboxes.
    Donations go to the sole purpose of getting you, the user the best site on the net. We don't pay uploaders anything, and will never do either. They do it out of their own good will. :love:

SCC survives, because the members want it to survive, without the members we are nothing. :love:

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

SCC group hug!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast