Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 USENET Video Partition NTSC is REAL!

nice1 was just gona ask if any1 gets wind this is region free to let me know! lol fingers crossed

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by frankfooter26 View Post
    As long as the source is good for this, it should be region free as all Microsoft Game Studios are supposed to be region free anyways. I hope this is not a fake!
    I did not know that, thanks for future reference mate

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    so if its on usenet now, how long will it take to get onto torrents?

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    Chances are that it will still be a while before its fully upped to newsgroups. They are on rar 46/90 (or so). It has been being upped for 9 hours already. So I figure it will take at least another 9 hours before its full uppped to newsgroups. Then someone will have to turn around and share with torrent folks. So probably tomorrow is my best guess. Dont quote me on that

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    yea sounds about right, i just hope it gets onto torrents asap after its been upped to the news groups

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    you should invest in the newsgroups man, some even offer free trials. I'm sure everyone on this part of the forum will tell you the same, it's deffinately the way to go.
    Hopefully it's not 9 hours lol but if it's real I'll be happy. Going to have to make due with come COD4 beta in the mean time

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    i only would use it for halo 3 though, so if i can pay for one month then unsubscribe using paypal i would, but on the sites that offer paypal, it just says visa or mastercard, so i think ill wait

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    try www.n-groups.net uses paypal no cards involved 7.99 per month unresricted download an cancel wheneva u want

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    thanks and just to let everyone know, theres quite a few on ebay for like £150 because of the argos error, gotta love them for it

And where do i go on that site to sign up? :\ confused
    Last edited by hesnor; 09-19-2007 at 06:19 PM.

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    http://www.ngroups.net/ sorry my bad try this lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast