Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: banned from BITMETV, for no reason!!!

Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    do they wipe out the invite tree everytime they ban someone?
    Not always, I think sometimes they just don't give the banned user's invitee invites. Probably depends on why the person was banned though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @Rin:Yes they may ban the whole invite tree..The bitmetv staff is crazy..don't plead them for your account...They are not gonna give the account back @ any cost
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    BitMeTV sux and the Whole Staff is given a BlowJob BigTime, especially tequilabitch!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronomicon View Post
    BitMeTV sux and the Whole Staff is given a BlowJob BigTime, especially tequilabitch!
    i was expecting your post

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    look, am not here to let rage out on them, or to start a war against them.
    just trying to get an explanation form staff which i know are are.
    y? cause no one is answering in the irc

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Necronomicon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    i was expecting your post
    I like U too, Dude Ask any Hungarian tracker - I make it up to U. Of course , if U share my disgust in this nasty rat, tequilabitch
    @nbo: Talk to Ibslice and only him...I hold 3 valid FuckMeTV acc- just to play around
    I prefer TvTorrents.ro, anyway.
    Last edited by Necronomicon; 09-20-2007 at 12:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    tequila Bitch...Lmao..Is he born to be abused by every FST member
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why this site ban manny usres???
    so i dont like this site bec that
    Last edited by ! ANGEL !; 09-20-2007 at 12:57 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Careful, these BMTV banned threads have been known to incite racial hatred in the near-past
    i never saw any black guys get killed in previous BMTV threads.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Since when BitMeTV need a reason to ban someone!

It is so normal!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast