Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back the old ratio system to FTN

SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    RobertDouglas has an FT.N invite! Flood his inbox with begging PMs!
    almost he is not the one who get the invite. i think he was just a watcher.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    it is not good to cap the upload speed, but after FTN hided the ratio the seeding state increased so the user couldn't upload as he were doing before. Also it is impolite to threaten a member by banning if just his speed came down. we are not in the army, we are just having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans View Post
    Why not post your concerns in the threads on FTN dealing with this topic or just pm the staff member who wrote you that message? No need to post it here.
    As if he did he will win a warning or even be banned.
    MOD EDIT: Mellow out, dude.

I disagree most strongly and vigourously.

Here's the facts, I still get my invites, would you like to know why? I don't cap my upload, I share. I leech on a slow connection, but apparently I'm more generous than you, you shouldn't be allowed to share invites if you can't share bandwidth.

And believe it or not, you can seed for 36 hours with no upload and have your torrents look just fine in your history.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 09-26-2007 at 10:58 AM. Reason: mellowed out

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Fuck you pig, i'm on FTN never cheated or banned, it is a very very old account there.
    and u should read the posts carefully stupid. this man is threatened to lose his account because of slow upload speeds not because hit and run.
    you are a bullshit group of anti traders who antagonist 90% of FST members (Traders).
    It is better to find another place to play at.
    Last edited by SkullForce; 09-26-2007 at 01:59 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Fuck you pig, i'm on FTN never cheated or banned, it is a very very old account there.
    and u should read the posts carefully stupid. this man is threatened to lose his account because of slow upload speeds not because hit and run
    That's a shame to hear you're on there, but really, how about you read it again...

He's capping, not a connection limitation.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    You can leech old torrents as much as you want. The current system is fine, it's more than fine, it's great! All you have to do is seed 1:1 OR 36 hours, what's so hard to understand there? Jeez people, some of you are so dense.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post
    and u should read the posts carefully stupid. this man is threatened to lose his account because of slow upload speeds not because hit and run
    That's a shame to hear you're on there
    he is free to do what he want to do with his connection
    and it is not of your business to be there or not.
    Last edited by SkullForce; 09-26-2007 at 02:05 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

it is not of your business to be there or not.
    How about you keep this on topic, the point is you're wrong, capping is not a connection limitation, they aren't threatening to ban him because his pipe is slow cunt, they're threatening because his pipe isn't getting shared at whatever speed it's at.

he is free to do what he want to do with his connection
    and it is not of your business to be there or not.
    Sorry, no.

He is not free to do what he wants with his connection, if he wants to keep his FTN account, he'll seed like a good boy

Then he'll be free.
    Last edited by rapesauce10; 09-26-2007 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    damn i want on this site so bad, feels like its never gonna happen. to me ratio or no ratio doesnt matter since i always seed as much as possible and 36 hours would be the very least i would try to seed something so that seems fair.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    damn i want on this site so bad, feels like its never gonna happen. to me ratio or no ratio doesnt matter since i always seed as much as possible and 36 hours would be the very least i would try to seed something so that seems fair.
    1. Be active in current torrenting communities and follow the rules of those and the ones you're dreaming of (no trading/cheating). Making friends and such.
    2. Get FTN invite later on.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just because someone made a possible mistake in a comment doesn't mean the system sucks girux.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast