Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daytime TV!

I get up about 2PM, have a wank, possibly a wash.. Then i get dressed, stick on tunes, have a couple bongs, roll some spliffs and surf the net for a bit, get into a game or actually do some work.By then its about 5 so I decide to leave the house and do some shopping and grab a chinese or summit for my dinner. Just in time for the simpsons at 6. I then sit on my fat ass safe in the knowledge that daytime tv is over and its all good from here!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky

Cool

I don't choose to watch daytime tv, but it's either that or do something productive...i have the right during my time off to not do anything productive!

PS loose women! Ugh.a bunch of fish-wives harping on and on about absolute shite...i prefer the chat shows that are totally random and people box each other. my one year old neice Ava thinks they're hilarious too, so it's good all-round family fun!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You should watch CBeebies.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    My nephew loves deal or no deal or just about anything with clapping in it.
    Theres no way in hell i'd let him watch Cbeebies, mindless garbage. I don't want him growing up to speak like the tellytots.
    Last edited by JazzyJeff; 09-26-2007 at 02:44 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15

Dry

My neices and nephew all watch cbeebies and they are speaking brilliantly. If you leave the kids in front of a tv all day and don't talk to them, well that's when they start speaking like the teletubbies y'know?

They also love Barney. Hate that purple git. I have to sing that "i love you, you love me, we're a happy family..." song about a dozen times a day just now *sigh*

Almost makes me want to go back to work!!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeMouse View Post
    My neices and nephew all watch cbeebies and they are speaking brilliantly. If you leave the kids in front of a tv all day and don't talk to them, well that's when they start speaking like the teletubbies y'know?

They also love Barney. Hate that purple git. I have to sing that "i love you, you love me, we're a happy family..." song about a dozen times a day just now *sigh*

Almost makes me want to go back to work!!
    Haha yea its probably more for my benefit.
    Last edited by JazzyJeff; 09-26-2007 at 06:44 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    lynx's Avatar .
    Why did you get sacked?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Lounge   -   #18

Unsure

I'm not sacked! Why would you think i'm sacked??

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Recently I saw this Cops 2.0 special on prostitution...

It tickled my insides.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJeff View Post
    I get up about 2PM, have a wank, possibly a wash.. Then i get dressed, stick on tunes, have a couple bongs, roll some spliffs and surf the net for a bit, get into a game or actually do some work.By then its about 5 so I decide to leave the house and do some shopping and grab a chinese or summit for my dinner. Just in time for the simpsons at 6. I then sit on my fat ass safe in the knowledge that daytime tv is over and its all good from here!

Do they put up much of a struggle?

-bd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast