Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: p2p sucks!

wickedsick =

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    chichucu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    we all like to share thats why

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    he just wanted to tell us all how much he likes paying for shit he can get for free
    4 free? u dl a rerip axxo 700mb file that was origanllly 1.5gigs. that is shit qual. but we dont say shit to u much beacuse u are mostly kids

Quote Originally Posted by chichucu View Post
    if u like to share that much get a free ftp upload. and upload! they are not hard to find and have decent dl!!!!
    Last edited by wickedsick; 09-27-2007 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    So get the 1.5 gig file. Or the 4.x ISO image. Or the DVD9. On available on p2p...

Your post has liiterally nothing to do with your inital salvo, man. Only one to fault for not being happy with obviously low-quality content is the one who chose to download it.

Go back to your entry-level and public trackers, stuff cotton in your ears and pretend that you're not really just missing out on the goods and are bitter about it.

Thanks for playing!
    Last edited by kaoblanco; 09-27-2007 at 03:14 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsick View Post
    4 free? u dl a rerip axxo 700mb file that was origanllly 1.5gigs. that is shit qual. but we dont say shit to u much beacuse u are mostly kids
    Actually imho you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Funny how you presume to know my age and what I download. As far as I can tell the only kid around here is you

I have a better question. What are you doing here if you hate p2p so much? Why don't take daddy's credit card and go play somewhere else.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Maybe he's just a "click and save" guy and don't know $#!+ how to setup uTorrent... that's why he's telling us to do how he does it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge

if u like to share that much get a free ftp upload. and upload! they are not hard to find and have decent dl!!!!
    Who do you think you are!? We have members here that range in age from 15 to 50. Why are you trying to start 5hit? From your comments it would seem you are the one who needs to grow up QUITE a bit.Oh and don't f*ck wit my boy Sear again!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I love P2P and probably wont stop until I die!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    BLaZiN's Avatar Up yours! BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

So P2P sucks because axxo makes rips that are a bit small, ur arguement really stands up my friend - NOT - what u should of said (is nothin lol) is kids and axxo suck.

Have u tried prozac? I heard it does wonders for some, then again some end up commiting suicide - either way works

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    wickedsick =
    lol lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast