Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scene releases

sniper06's Avatar Im invisible BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ive only started using newsgroups yesterday I spent over 3 hours trying to find scene stuff like o-day apps that was released yesterday but could find any. The o-day apps that I did find were at least over a month old. Is there a better way to find these o-day stuff. For example (River.Past.Animated.GIF.Booster.Pack.v2.5.3.WinALL-CHiCNCREAM) That was released yesterday and I cant find it.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    it's normal newsgroups sucks...
    im prolly sure they got all scene's releases late like that...

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Search around dude...

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    sniper06's Avatar Im invisible BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdo2g View Post
    it's normal newsgroups sucks...
    im prolly sure they got all scene's releases late like that...
    I have to agree with you. Bittorrent is far better imo newsgroups are a waste of money im going to cancle my account and stick with bittorrent.

Search around dude...
    I did search for over a few hours it is not worth it.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Where did you look?

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PieFachE View Post
    Where did you look?
    who cares, he didn't try to look, otherwise he would've found a way to get it from usenet

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by groggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PieFachE View Post
    Where did you look?
    who cares, he didn't try to look, otherwise he would've found a way to get it from usenet
    I know im a noob at all this but to tell the truth I have not been happy with what ive got so far out of newsgroups. You say if I had a look I would of found 0-day stuff that is up to date. Why dont you tell me how to look for the 0-day stuff. This is what I was searching and im using grabit

As you see in the bottom screenshot there is 0-day apps but they are not the up to date ones they are about at least a month old. I searched nearly all them and couldnt find recent 0-day apps. I also searched http://www.binsearch.info/groups.php with no luck. If there is a different and quicker way of searching please do tell as I need all the help I can get.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    If those dates are correct you are missing something... I don't have time to write a bunch of stuff on this but it surely does not match this:

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php...z.ibm-pc.0-day

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    If those dates are correct you are missing something... I don't have time to write a bunch of stuff on this but it surely does not match this:

http://www.binsearch.info/browse.php...z.ibm-pc.0-day
    Thanks mate I must of just missed them I see them now. They are only a day by and that suits me fine. Thank you again for looking I might just go now and uncancle my account and give it at least a month trail and see how I like it.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    You should give it a month or so before you decide as it takes a little time to get used to the programs, searching, sites and the different groups and what they have to offer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast