Thread: hosting-IE

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i plunked down my money last monday and im still waiting to get the info to start setting up the server like the ip addy and pass how long does it take to get this anyone else have this prob or is it me i sent in tickets to no avail hope this week brings something
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    10-14 WORKING days my friend, which can be just over 2 weeks wait.

Sit back & be patient, and they only start the server from the day you get the login details, so you are not being cheated out of anything.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yeah,it takes a long time, but its well worth it, I recommend them to anyone. The only bad thing is the wait.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    My dedicated took almost a month, but I did get it and the billing cycle restarted to the date I received the details. I've heard vps doesn't take as long.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    VPS took me four working days. Other than that, I've had a great four months with them.

Though, I've heard the horror stories of those who've seemingly gotten bad service. But Max has always had a 24 hour turnaround time on support issues as far as I've experienced.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thx im ok if thats what it takes was just in a quandry wondering whew my bad then thx for the help
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeh they have great boxes but terrible service

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thx all for the help
    2. Custody; care.