Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What The F**k

I'm guessing thats for me, well I'll bring it up whenever I want. Truthfully, I feel sorry for new users of a network that has gone so sour. Even I am pissed that KaZaa is fucked up these days, and yes even I have been told to do all of the above, it just isnt what it used to be.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    next time ill remember to have tissues handy...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by buryit@10 July 2003 - 04:42
    WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THERE FILES ON THIS SERVER THAT ARE SHIT? When i download a file, i get 30 seconds of it, or its not a song at all, or its the same 30 seconds over and over again! WHAT....THE...FUCK. Either get the fuckers who are putting gay shit on your server, or get new customers, because I refuse to use a service that is gay. Thank you for your time.
    I have nothing to add,enough people have given advice on this subject.

Just one thing,i bet you wouldn't walk upto someone in the street and speak to them and give them attitude the way you have here.Do you feel safe and tough sitting behind your comp??

Get a life and learn some manners.Respect is earnt here not given.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by randm01@10 July 2003 - 10:53
    next time ill remember to have tissues handy...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    Then come to learn that looped mp3's and fake videos are put out by the retards in the music and movie business to discourage the use of KaZaa, which seems to work
    I think fakes and shit hav been around alot longer,before all this riaa ..etc shit ..the majority is just sad bored users amusin them selves.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    buryit Posted: 10 July 2003 - 05:42 

WHY IN THE FUCK ARE THERE FILES ON THIS SERVER THAT ARE SHIT? When i download a file, i get 30 seconds of it, or its not a song at all, or its the same 30 seconds over and over again! WHAT....THE...FUCK. Either get the fuckers who are putting gay shit on your server, or get new customers, because I refuse to use a service that is gay. Thank you for your time. 

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Nothing Like a newbie

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by buryit@9 July 2003 - 22:42
    Thank you for your time.
    Thank you for the amusement.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12