Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: It`s there NB Down?!

HÆÆÆÆÆ, are you kidding me........

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    F***, what do i use to download when i dont have NB? I`hate P2P. Not good! I`hope everyting is fine with the user-list and ration as well. I rekomends (sorry becose my bad english, i`m just a norwegian dude) that the staff dont give anymore invites for a time. Or maby just for PU/STAFF++++ (like Kladd, Araberen, Q, Vidde, Lasse, Reddik etc.) ... This will not happen agen? I hope? Security next!

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    F***, what do i use to download when i dont have NB? I`hate P2P. Not good! I`hope everyting is fine with the user-list and ration as well. I rekomends (sorry becose my bad english, i`m just a norwegian dude) that the staff dont give anymore invites for a time. Or maby just for PU/STAFF++++ (like Kladd, Araberen, Q, Vidde, Lasse, Reddik etc.) ... This will not happen agen? I hope? Security next!
    you use NB but you hate P2P ? How come ?Use TL until NB is up

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    dragos: sorry. with p2p i mean software like limewire, kazza, bearshare, winmx etc. I`only use torrents and lysehubben on DC++.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    what is TL??

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    torrent leech

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    linemor75: http://www.torrentleech.org/

edit:dragos was 1 secund (or some like that) faster than me to post. Sorry for dobelposting.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    What do you mean? We have to tighten our security with invites, due to some kids DDoSing the site? ^^ I don't think it has too much to do with it, I dunno..

However, it's like Arabern said, let's hope the site is up @ friday, ppl!

Cheers <3
    -Vidde

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    I`think NB will me more popular after the DDos atack! And a lot of kids will becose of that try to get a invite... Just for looking at the site, and ofcorse the on the greatest forum ever. Off! But issent NB just for norwegian people? Do it work to just block all ip`adress from outside norway? (when i`think after.. maby swedish and danish people allso are welcome...) But - forgive me! I`m NOT good in those things. I`m stupid ass hell. Haha.... And one last thing. I do so much need a english lessen right now. Off!

Thanks for answering Vidde! Take care.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I hope that NB will be up soon

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast