Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience with BitMeTV staff

BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    dont trade your invites here....there are staff here that can track you very easily even if you use diff. nicks.

stay on the safe side and giveaway invites after talking to the staff of the trackers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I Run It
    A few of their Staffers are great, some not so great, but they do a fantastic job keeping BitMeTv the best TV Tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    ive already stated in my original post that the ban is kinda rightful, and that i gave up getting back. i just dont understand why am i accused of this giving advice to traders thingie...

@redcorvette: i wasnt even trying to hide, i use basically the same nick everywhere. it happened some time ago and i was naive, thats all. im not a trader or anything.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I could not give you more information because I don't have more information to give.
    Underneath where it says you were banned on xx date is the comment that you were giving traders advice on how not to get banned at bmtv. There is no link to where it happened or any further info.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    But you know who disabled me, or not?

You also told me to get in touch with tvip, but how am i supposed to do that?

This whole week was like the process of Jozef K in Kafka's book, ive waited and waited and went back and forth between you and Q...

At least i can appreciate the line "Don't challenge our decisions!" at #bitmetv.help.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    which staffer is rvt?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331 View Post
    They simply refused to help any further, they didn't even told me who disabled me, though rvt hinted that it can be tequilavip.
    tequilavip is a douchebag, it's widely known

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    tequilavip is a douchebag, it's widely known

Yep, There was even a poll on this recently. But i couldn't find the option i really wanted to click that 'i consider him as a multi-rared single torrent file having erratic trojanic behavior.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Edited - not relevant.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 10-25-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Yep, There was even a poll on this recently. But i couldn't find the option i really wanted to click that 'i consider him as a multi-rared single torrent file having erratic trojanic behavior.
    yeah, i ticked that he scares the shit out of me. maybe they investigate all the accounts that ticked this option.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast