Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackcats Closing Signups Indefinitely!!

it well go up in the level i can expect it well reach lv 6 in few monthes

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    im glad i got my membership. and just out of luck too checking daily for open signups im not much of a gamer but i always have one on the go

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    FUCK! how the hell am i gonna get in now?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post
    FUCK! how the hell am i gonna get in now?
    you can still get your games from TL or other torrent sites ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    demonoid is a good source for older games.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so glad i got in, especially with the xbox360 im gonna be getting in a month. i know i could google it but could someone link me to a tutorial or tell me how to burn xbox games properly, does the xbox need a mod chip or anything like ps2 or whats the best way to do it. thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why not come to the blackcats forums and ask there.

but.. Benq drives cant be flashed yet, all others can.

you can either solder a chip or flash the firmware of the DVD-Drive.

if you want more info, either come to blackcats forums and ask, or go to xbox-scene and they have plenty of tutorials.

btw we are closed because we are sick of opening, uploading torrents to mininova, and getting 95% scum in, and invites are offline and they never worked, and we are workin on a completely new invite system, but it wont be so easy to get them anymore.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmessiah View Post
    Lets see BCG going up some levels...
    Who cares what level a tracker is? You do use the sites for their content not to brag right?

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    btw we are closed because we are sick of opening, uploading torrents to mininova, and getting 95% scum in, and invites are offline and they never worked, and we are workin on a completely new invite system, but it wont be so easy to get them anymore.
    Well getting new invites every month is not good. Hopefully your new system only gives invites to trusted people and not too many invites. That way they'll only give invites to people they trust.
    Last edited by fstemon; 10-10-2007 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Darn... that's a bummer. I've been trying to get in here for awhile now... what I mostly download is games. I had an account 3-4 years ago but never confirmed the registration when I moved away. Oh well, I understand why you guys closed signups and I hope I'll have the opportunity to join in the future.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    napster5's Avatar The Real Napster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    great news
    it's agreat site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12